Nanika is AI

I always thought this was a fan theory, but I just re-looked at the manga. And yh it literally shows that Nanika is an AI

If you dont know, this is a drawing from Togashi in the manga. With it saying, "Im from the Dark Continent....AI". Of course talking about Nanika. This drawing came at the end of the chapter, where AI and the other Calamities were first introduced. If you dont know how they look, here they are....

But yh, it's also confirmed that AI have had kills in the Non DC part of the HxH world. That most likely being Nanika's kills.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
There might be several Nakina's running around, kind of a scary thought.

The expedition team that ran into the Al's was looking for the Trinity Elixir, the mother solution for all liquids. I wonder if it's connected to the Al's power somehow.

Did anyone ever mention how Nanika got attached to Alluka?

There might be several Nakina's running around, kind of a scary thought.

The expedition team that ran into the Al's was looking for the Trinity Elixir, the mother solution for all liquids. I wonder if it's connected to the Al's power somehow.

Did anyone ever mention how Nanika got attached to Alluka?
Well Zigg Zoldyck went to the DC with Netero. So maybe he got the AI, and then it accidentally possessed child Alluka.

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Possibly. I feel like if he was alive, he'd still be in the Zoldyck household. So he died in his prime or something. Though I dont think Beyond did it. We'll probably find out once we get to the Dark Continent arc.
We really don't know that much about the Zoldyck family do we? Feels like we know nothing about Silva and he's Killua'a dad. I hope we get another arc focused on them. Any theories on what nen Beyond has btw?

We really don't know that much about the Zoldyck family do we? Feels like we know nothing about Silva and he's Killua'a dad. I hope we get another arc focused on them. Any theories on what nen Beyond has btw?
I have absoutely no clue. All I know is Beyond is strong lol.

But yh the Zoldyck family is strong af. If Prime Maha is stronger than Prime Netero. And Killua is the Zoldyck with the most potential ever. Then fucking hell Killua will be a monster in his prime. Defintely as strong as or above Pre Rose Mereum.

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
I have absoutely no clue. All I know is Beyond is strong lol.

But yh the Zoldyck family is strong af. If Prime Maha is stronger than Prime Netero. And Killua is the Zoldyck with the most potential ever. Then fucking hell Killua will be a monster in his prime. Defintely as strong as or above Pre Rose Mereum.
Prime Killua would be a total badass, especially if he looked like his dad.