Naruto Section adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking through the forum and noticed that there was no mention of Boruto on the front page. The only discussion about Boruto is in Naruto Discussion and there is no order or separation. It is just under one general section, it isn't even under sub-section. I think there should be some changes done to this. For example, rename Naruto Discussion to Boruto Manga & Anime Discussion or just simple Boruto Discussion. That is an ongoing series and Naruto has already ended, therefore it is more logical to switch and put more emphasis on Boruto and have Naruto Discussion under a sub-forum. I understand this is more One Piece-emphasized forum, but I am just saying these changes will make more sense.

Before:

After:

Guess you are right on something especially since we're in the Boruto era right now, but Naruto is still the nostalgia with many people feeling more accustomed debating around it. However i made a slight adjustement due to your suggestion
Thanks for considering and acting upon it so quickly. I haven't thought of the idea of combining them together, that's a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.