Versus Battle Naruto vs Ichigo

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Jesus Naruto stomps
Eos Naruto is too much for Ichigo
He's the messiah
Ichigo was literally the go-to candidate to replace Reio—the being to stabilize three dimensions.
Honestly never realized ichigo was that much stronger
:zorothink:

Would madara vs aizen be a good fight or nah...
:sanmoji:
I'm not sure. I like to think Madara wins with the Juubi.

H

Haoshoku

With 1/3 of his power, Ichigo could kill the guy whose latent power could stabilize three dimensions and was actively working to destroy them. Ichigo > Narutoverse
I was expecting a different answer from you considering how much you know about Naruto and everytime I see this matchup being proposed people overwhelmingly give it to Naruto, but I’m not as well versed in EoS Naruto, but he certainly got alot of shit EoS. That being said I think they’re close but Ichigo’s multipliers with his bankai (5-10 times) and HoS (5-10 times) might create a gap in raw AP and speed alone.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I was expecting a different answer from you considering how much you know about Naruto and everytime I see this matchup being proposed people overwhelmingly give it to Naruto, but I’m not as well versed in EoS Naruto, but he certainly got alot of shit EoS. That being said I think they’re close but Ichigo’s multipliers with his bankai (5-10 times) and HoS (5-10 times) might create a gap in raw AP and speed alone.
I mean, Naruto's DC against Madara implied he'd be able to comfortably destroy a moon sized object with his rasenshuriken elemental attacks. And later, with his super-massive collection of Senjutsu (in VoTE2), he's probably far beyond that.

But he's never struck me as someone who's able to bust dimensions. Whereas Ichigo's raw power can overcome someone just like that, and is himself a candidate to be literal God. Ichigo seems to go way higher.

H

Homelander

Hokage Level Naruto will beat Ichigo in High diff fight , however i do see VOTE Naruto has decent chance as well with his sage of six path powers he was almost Jesus level fighter when he was taking on Kaguya !

Boss level Ichigo failed against Yhwach , i am damn sure Yhwach is weaker than Kaguya in terms of God like ability .

Primarily Ichigo will not last long in the fight , Naruto has recovery ability and tailed beast with him giving him chakra for days !

PS: The Naruto version i am talking is , Hokage level and VOTE and any other form loses to ichigo ranging from low to mid diff fight .

i am damn sure Yhwach is weaker than Kaguya in terms of God like ability .
Sry but no, this isn´t correct.
Yhwach ability are beyond Kaguyas power who aren´t even close to that lvl of hax which Yhwach pose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simple question, which Naruto version you guys see as EoS?
I read many post of people who think Hokage Naruto beeing stronger, but in other way the feats are really not good in Boruto, so what is your opinion about that?

Ichigo isn´t a fodder, he probably even get more feats in the anime version(Kubo working together with the anime team), but right now I see Naruto taking the W in this one.

I mean, Naruto's DC against Madara implied he'd be able to comfortably destroy a moon sized object with his rasenshuriken elemental attacks. And later, with his super-massive collection of Senjutsu (in VoTE2), he's probably far beyond that.
Which feat? I can´t remember any moon lvl feat in the war arc against Madara or even a feat come close to that lvl.
The last open up totally the moon range in the end together with the moon lvl feat against Kaguya.
I don´t say that Naruto isn´t moon lvl, but I just want know which feat you mean.

Last edited: