Theory Natsuki's future role

With the way it was wrapped up in the previous arc, it seems like Natsuki is not going to Bangkok and instead will be relying on Shin to save his brother. I however dont buy this because....

1.) Natsuki went very far to find out information on where his little brother was. For him to just give up because of a lazy excuse such as an injury isnt good enough.

2.) Natsuki knows where his brother is now. In a abandoned warehouse, near a restaurant, in Bangkok. No way he will just stay put whilst knowing that info.
-------

So now why did Natsuki not accompany Sakamoto and Co. ? My reasoning:-

- He went to update and modify his invisibility suit. If you guys remember, in his fight with Satoda. She said that his suits needs improvements when it comes to sound. Being an invisbility suit is very useful, but not so much if your opponent can hear you. We know Natsuki makes quick updates due to feedback and past opponents....e.g. Telepathy Blocking Hoodie.

So his idea is probably to update his suit with a way to muffle the noise he creates, thus making him stealthier and able to save his brother better.

Another reason could be plot:- Its gonna be a cool subversion when we're in the middle of the fights, and Natsuki pops outta thin air and comes to aid someone with their fight.

Anyways share your thoughts

Tags:

@Nidai_Kitetsu @Xlaw @Chrono @Alpha @Tobra @djiayebee @Jailer @NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge
@wordy
@Renzokuken @Marimo_420 @Kromage911 @BleakAsh @Don DaSlayer @Meeyori @Cream filled donut7 @Seatonnes
@CoC: Color of Clowns
@Yato

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Chrono your tags didn't work lol.

Anyway, I could also see him showing up somewhere in the middle of the fight to pull off an unexpected save or something like this.

If natuski wouldnt show up in the Bangkok that would be weird tbh.

He probably get himself some upgrade + it would be nice to see him spying with new technologies like drones.
Maybe he will get something for shin ?

But yea he definitely will be there.