General & Others Need all the time you can think of when Oda's editor contradicted him.

We have seen the editors throughout the years contradicting Oda for example when the editor said WCI was about to finish soon but then Oda decided to drag it out more which lasted an extra year or so. Or when the editor said last year that One Piece will end in "five years" and then Oda said there is no direct time. There are a lot more but I can't think of the rest. Can anyone name all the times an editor contradicted Oda or anything that the editor said that turned out to be extremely pointless or nonsense, etc.

Nope. This isn’t one of them

Oda said it’s five years. HE PUT IT IN SBS 96

The one and ONLY time Oda has ever mentioned his time table IN AN SBS , was last year with this “five year” thing
Wrong.

"One of “One Piece” editors previously said in an interview that the popular manga series would end within five years. Oda later assured troubled fans that there is no definite end time for the manga yet. In the latest volume of SBS a fan asked this same question again and Oda offered a rather interesting answer. " https://www.ibtimes.com/one-piece-creator-revealed-what-happens-after-wano-arc-3046829

Wrong.

"One of “One Piece” editors previously said in an interview that the popular manga series would end within five years. Oda later assured troubled fans that there is no definite end time for the manga yet. In the latest volume of SBS a fan asked this same question again and Oda offered a rather interesting answer. " https://www.ibtimes.com/one-piece-creator-revealed-what-happens-after-wano-arc-3046829
Huh? Where does it say “Oda said there is no definite end time”

The SBS question is talking about the five year end time and Oda DOES NOT say “there is no definite end time”

that never came up in sbs. unless its not 96, 97, or 98
Post automatically merged:

ohhh its 97 and i was looking too fast i skimmed over it. lmfao.
Post automatically merged:

anyway one piece ending in 5 years is FUCKING ARTUR bad translation headcanon. oda says

O: By "ending", I mean the juiciest part of Luffy's adventure. Since that's when the mystery of "what is the One Piece?" is to be revealed.

as in, thats when they get to laugh tale. the final arcs and "final war" happen after that, as whitebeard hints at during Marineford. even so, 5 years is unlikely to be the actual timeline, because Oda has been saying one piece has 5 years left for 25 years

Last edited: