Character Discussion Nefertari Imu

Has been on my mind a few times the last years, why didn't the nefertari family join the celestial dragons? There are a lot of reasons. Croco was right about an ancient weapon being in Alabasta. They had to protect it. Now the paralel starts between Vivi and Imu. Vivi wanted to go out to sea with the Strawhats, but she had a responsibility of becoming Queen so she stayed. What if Imu was the love of Joyboy and wanted to stay with him, but chose to rule over the New World because it was her responsibility. Now seeing Vivi and Luffy ( the photo's), it reminds her of her younger days. She wants Vivi killed because she wants Joyboy for herself.
It's not that well written because I'm writing this on my lunch break

Has been on my mind a few times the last years, why didn't the nefertari family join the celestial dragons? There are a lot of reasons. Croco was right about an ancient weapon being in Alabasta. They had to protect it. Now the paralel starts between Vivi and Imu. Vivi wanted to go out to sea with the Strawhats, but she had a responsibility of becoming Queen so she stayed. What if Imu was the love of Joyboy and wanted to stay with him, but chose to rule over the New World because it was her responsibility. Now seeing Vivi and Luffy ( the photo's), it reminds her of her younger days. She wants Vivi killed because she wants Joyboy for herself.
First no ancient weapon is in alabasta. One is on fishman island and one in Wano. Secondly how can it be Imus responsibility when there was no world government before that? If she is a Nefetari, then shouldn’t her responsibility be ruling Alabasta? This doesn’t add up at all. Let’s say she is a Nefetari, how is she in mariejois? The Nefatari didn’t go up to mariejois.

Nah I don't see it. Imu having such a soft past leading to all the tragedies she has done makes no sense

So we now know if my theory is correct Imu is Lily. An other theory says Imu inverse, Umi, means water. That is exactly what Alabasta is missing.

Weird timing to bring her up and mention that she went missing and Alabasta never (symbolically) dropped a sword below the throne.
It fits a little too well that Imu is Lily.

If that is a red herring it is a very disappointing one.
It is a little to on the nose. Lily isn’t imu and I don’t think imu is from one of the 20 kingdoms. I think he is a D like xebecs or BB who turned evil