GFX Design New Art Market [GFX Shop]

G

Gorosei Informer

Great you like it!
Now you'll have to hope that the admins set it for you. You don't know how many tags I made that were ignored by the admins😂
Oh for real? You mean tags you've made for yourself or other users? Or bounty tags for the site and such?

Tbh I'm tempted to make this be my sig instead and keep my tag, so I get to use both! I think the size and design of it would suit quite nicely for a sig too? Hahaha! I don't want my tag to keep irritating you though lmao.

:milaugh::neesama::myman::shocking:

Sorry about being so snappy and callous the other day btw! I was letting my IRL problems get the better of me and just snapping for no reason, been in a real depressed funk/slump lately and its making me torn between anger and just depression in general too.

Oh for real? You mean tags you've made for yourself or other users? Or bounty tags for the site and such?
Tags for others
Post automatically merged:

Tbh I'm tempted to make this be my sig instead and keep my tag, so I get to use both! I think the size and design of it would suit quite nicely for a sig too? Hahaha! I don't want my tag to keep irritating you though lmao.
Your tag ain't irritating me

Nah use the new one as a tag
It looks better imho

Sorry about being so snappy and callous the other day btw! I was letting my IRL problems get the better of me and just snapping for no reason, been in a real depressed funk/slump lately and its making me torn between anger and just depression in general too.
Yep I figured. I'm not angry.
Good that you're doing better now

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn thats weird lol, wtf?

Your tag ain't irritating me

Nah use the new one as a tag
It looks better imho
Aye, Ill try it as a tag then, it will somewhat match my current sig in colours too to be fair!

Yep I figured. I'm not angry.
Good that you're doing better now
Niiiice, thank you!

:pepeshy::pepemwai:

Won't these be too big for a tag btw @Admiral Maynard ?

Do you think they will scale down automatically when made into a tag? I think Bogard said they do but not certain?

I can't resize them down without them looking awful either...

:emohiyo:

G

Gorosei Informer

I think so?

Admins hate me lmao

:josad::kobeha:

Hmm that looks ok, I could use it like that thanks! I just remembered @Vanellope Lhea might be making me one anyway too, so I may wait until they finish theirs and then decide which one to use? I might try to make them both into a gif and also my old one included, so I can rotate all 3 as an animated tag?

This is nice though, thank you!

:hope::quest::finally::pepemwai: