New Japanese Prime Minister is a Kimetsu no Yaiba fan

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Koku GOAT. Absolutely heartbreaking story. He's a shonen protagonist that doesn't have the plot in his favour. Tough life.
Yeah he's pretty cool. There are very small gaps between the people I mentioned. I just have the others edging him out a bit. The Demon cast was amazing. Can't wait for Daki now in season 2 and probably my fave Hashira Uzui.

Yeah he's pretty cool. There are very small gaps between the people I mentioned. I just have the others edging him out a bit. The Demon cast was amazing. Can't wait for Daki now in season 2 and probably my fave Hashira Uzui.
Ah fairs, fairs. It's a helluva rough battle for my favs too lol.

And yeah, it was amazing seeing the love Kyo got. Can't wait to see Tengen hit the scene in all his flamboyance. Hype is at an all time high. This is the first piece of KnY content produced by Ufo since it became the biggest anime so you just know they're gonna go brazy. Have you seen the new trailer? Unfortunately we didn't get much, but still hype.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ah fairs, fairs. It's a helluva rough battle for my favs too lol.
The cast's so GOATED it ain't easy at all lmao.

And yeah, it was amazing seeing the love Kyo got. Can't wait to see Tengen hit the scene in all his flamboyance. Hype is at an all time high. This is the first piece of KnY content produced by Ufo since it became the biggest anime so you just know they're gonna go brazy.
Yeah I think they are gonna go nuts on this one. I expect an upgrade from S1, and S1 animation wise was magnificent.

Have you seen the new trailer? Unfortunately we didn't get much, but still hype.
This one?

Yeah it looks amazing.

This anime season is gonna be off the charts. KNY S2, JJK S2, JJK movie, CSM anime.
:steef:

EDIT: Wait JJK S2 date hasn't been revealed yet lol. I got it mixed up.

The cast's so GOATED it ain't easy at all lmao.
So incredibly easy to love them.
Yeah I think they are gonna go nuts on this one. I expect an upgrade from S1, and S1 animation wise was magnificent.
Yeah, same. That was before they realised just how much people fucking loved the series. This will be their time to show off.
This one?

Yeah it looks amazing.

This anime season is gonna be off the charts. KNY S2, JJK S2, JJK movie, CSM anime.
:steef:
Yeah. Can't wait.

Also we don't get JJK S2 this season, only the movie (Japan release Dec). But we do get Jojo Part 6 Stone Ocean!

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Also we don't get JJK S2 this season, only the movie (Japan release Dec). But we do get Jojo Part 6 Stone Ocean!
Yeah I remembered, so I edited my post lol
EDIT: Wait JJK S2 date hasn't been revealed yet lol. I got it mixed up.

But it's still gonna be amazing. Volume 0 of JJK is in my top 3 fave JJK arcs thus far, with Shibuya and Gojo's past arc. And we're getting the second in in S2, and might even get some of Shibuya. CSM should be amazing as well. Can't wait at all.

So incredibly easy to love them.
Agree. I can legit name like 15 people off the top of my head for my faves lmao.

Yeah I remembered, so I edited my post lol
Ah, lol.
But it's still gonna be amazing. Volume 0 of JJK is in my top 3 fave JJK arcs thus far, with Shibuya and Gojo's past arc. And we're getting the second in in S2, and might even get some of Shibuya. CSM should be amazing as well. Can't wait at all.
Yeah, the movie should be really good. Yuta's fighting style is dope so would love to see it with movie qual.
Agree. I can legit name like 15 people off the top of my head for my faves lmao.
Fr. Gotouge did an awesome job and I'm very happy for all her success. She truly won at life.

-Close to 200 million copies sold for only 23 volumes.
-Best selling movie in Japanese box office history
-An amazing anime with insane viewership

And best of all is that she's just enjoying all of this right now. She doesn't even have to slave away making more until she's ready and comfortable to go again. She's got her boatload of yen so now she can just enjoy.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah, the movie should be really good. Yuta's fighting style is dope so would love to see it with movie qual.
Seeing Geto in action is gonna be so dope.

Fr. Gotouge did an awesome job and I'm very happy for all her success. She truly won at life.

-Close to 200 million copies sold for only 23 volumes.
-Best selling movie in Japanese box office history
-An amazing anime with insane viewership

And best of all is that she's just enjoying all of this right now. She doesn't even have to slave away making more until she's ready and comfortable to go again. She's got her boatload of yen so now she can just enjoy.
Yeah that's absolutely amazing. She can have the free time now and come back with a banger like KNY and doesn't have to worry about being pressured by deadlines etc. Really gives her all the benefits she needs to come back with a hit.