Announcement New Ranking System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Hello everyone,

For the ones who have been online these last few hours, you probably noticed a not so subtle change in your tags. This is because we staff members decided to experience something even better than before by integrating a bounty based ranking system.

Now quite a few already asked how they work, so this thread is to help in clarifying this. First i'd like to say it's based on message count + Trophy Points, as a way not only to favorize seniority in message posts, but quality as well(trophy points also involving the number of likes). For the specifics of how the system is made though, i'd like the community to discover it themselves :sadgrin:

And for this occasion, i'd like to give a special thank to @Kiwipom for her hard-work in these tag creations

With all that said, i'd like to thank you again for being part of this community that we try to improve even better than it already is.

Have fun :optimistic:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hello everyone,

For the ones who have been online these last few hours, you probably noticed a not so subtle change in your tags. This is because we staff members decided to experience something even better than before by integration a bounty based ranking system.

Now quite a few already asked how they work, so this thread is to help in clarifying this. First i'd like to say it's based on message count + Trophy Points, as a way not only to favorize seniority in message posts, but quality as well(trophy points also involving the number of likes). For the specifics of how the system is made though, i'd like the community to discover it themselves :sadgrin:

And for this occasion, i'd like to give a special thank to @Kiwipom for her hard-work in these tag creations

With all that said, i'd like to thank you again for being part of this community that we try to improve even better than it already is.

Thanks for the clarification, dawg! Huge shout out to @Kiwipom for rocking it out as well, and to @Admiral Lee Hung since I know he’s claiming to have stumped for this idea for some time now! This is a nice little addition to an already phenomenal community :cheers:

S

Shura

Hello everyone,

For the ones who have been online these last few hours, you probably noticed a not so subtle change in your tags. This is because we staff members decided to experience something even better than before by integrating a bounty based ranking system.

whatever it is you have a very good tag.....:cheers::cheers:

I need such tag....

Status
Not open for further replies.