Announcement New Rule: Udon Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
As proposed sometime ago by our mod here @TheAncientCenturion and after a discussion with the staff in general, i found the Udon Prison System very interesting and thus decided to instore this new rule among the already known ones, but altered it a bit to my liking: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/worstgen-forum-rules.1/

To explain how the system works, you must read the following

Udon Prison System:

This is an invisible section in the forum where users will be sent when their warning points have reached certain levels. It is only visible to staff members and Udon Prisoners.

They will still be able to see the whole forum, but will have their posting privileges limited only within the prison.

5 warning points - the user will be sent to Udon Prison and stay there for a day.

10 warning points - the user will stay in Udon Prison for 3 days

15 warning points - the user will stay in Udon prison for a week

20 warning points - the user will be banned for a day

30 warning points - the user will be banned for 7 days

40 warning points - the user will be banned for a month

50 warning points - the user will be permanently banned

The number of warning points could depend on the gravity of the act, with examples like leakening someone's personal informations, cyberbullying or sharing sexual contents directly leading to perma ban

That was all for me. Have fun on Worstgen :cheers:

As proposed sometime ago by our mod here @TheAncientCenturion and after a discussion with the staff in general, i found the Udon Prison System very interesting and thus decided to instore this new rule among the already known ones, but altered it a bit to my liking: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/worstgen-forum-rules.1/

To explain how the system works, you must read the following

Udon Prison System:

This is an invisible section in the forum where users will be sent when their warning points have reached certain levels. It is only visible to staff members and Udon Prisoners.

They will still be able to see the whole forum, but will have their posting privileges limited only within the prison.

5 warning points - the user will be sent to Udon Prison and stay there for a day.

10 warning points - the user will stay in Udon Prison for 3 days

15 warning points - the user will stay in Udon prison for a week

20 warning points - the user will be banned for a day

30 warning points - the user will be banned for 7 days

40 warning points - the user will be banned for a month

50 warning points - the user will be permanently banned

The number of warning points could depend on the gravity of the act, with examples like leakening someone's personal informations, cyberbullying or sharing sexual contents directly leading to perma ban

That was all for me. Have fun on Worstgen :cheers:
That's honestly a great system. Udon prison is scary though :believe:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Cool idea.. Didn't expect ancient century to come up with such awesome idea but I guess miracle happens 😜

I liked this. It gives user enough opportunity to self reflect on their behavior before perma ban. Good work WG team 👍👏

Curious to see how this invisible section works. Someone give me 5 warning points and I am willing to try it for a day. And I am not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.