Questions & Mysteries HELL WAITING ROOM

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I let adult Gon slide too, might as well give the pass to Hitsugaya

...and I haven't made my way round to that again lol, might call it out when it's fresh on my mind again

Tho Kira (I think that's his name) surviving Bazz B with half his stomach missing is far worse imo
Gon going adult had wayyyyyyyyy more consequences
And had an « explanation » and plot relevance

Hitsu just went adult mode and that’s it

Gon going adult had wayyyyyyyyy more consequences
And had an « explanation » and plot relevance

Hitsu just went adult mode and that’s it
iirc Hitsugaya and the other dead captains that got revived from being a zombie all have shorter lifespans, so I guess that's a consequence.
Post automatically merged:

As bullshit as Gerard was, I liked him the most. The combination of Hulk, All-Might, and Thor into one person. I kinda like his whole "Mircale" thing when he talks. Feel like he's just trolling all the time.

iirc Hitsugaya and the other dead captains that got revived from being a zombie all have shorter lifespans, so I guess that's a consequence.
Post automatically merged:

As bullshit as Gerard was, I liked him the most. The combination of Hulk, All-Might, and Thor into one person. I kinda like his whole "Mircale" thing when he talks. Feel like he's just trolling all the time.
Gerard and Askin were at least great memes so it's hard to hate on them. It would take a miracle to knock on either of them tbh

To my knowledge both ichibei and oetsu preceded gotei. And senjumaru should have been a part of original gotei.

@Warine @SakazOuki These guys have read the novels also so you can ask them
Early novels were badly translated and created some misconceptions like Yamamoto losing vs Ikokomidoe (he just fought a young Yamamoto without his zanpakutou and ended up trapped by Ichibei and Nimaya because killing him would disrupt the balance of souls) and Ichibei being as old as time (he’s not, he was referring to people like him, as in shinigamies, even the original Soul King wasn’t as old as the original world, and chances are, there are some beings older than him in hell).
Some things to consider:

The original families, wanted to avert the state of the world at the time, and created SS, Hueco Mundo and the Material world. This means they wanted to avoid ending up in hell, the remains of the old world, I’ll come back later to this when discussing Ichibei.

The Royal Realm although a part of SS, has a considerate amount of reimyaki that allows shinigamies to be more powerful, this is why you see the RG, and later on captains able to fly fast, while they couldn’t in SS, due to sekkisekki stones. The exception being Yamamoto, who manifested his reiatsu with flames (a feat later on replicated by Ichigo and commented by Yhwach) and uses it to trailblaze himself, conversely, quincies used their wings to fly to avoid situation like Renji slipping later on, but once Yhwach changed the reimyaku climate, they didn’t need wings to fly anymore, and shinigamies were at a disadvantage.

It’s important to note that they don’t necessarily have to be captains 1,000 years ago, the Genji school precedes the original Gotei by 1,100 years, Hikifune is a given, and Shutara knew Mayuri personally, and was even shown to be quite naive when Ichibei was speaking of the “original sin”, Kirinji, 13 blades had a paragraph of Yamamoto bringing Jushiro and Shunsui to Kirinji after a tough training session, and ordered him to heal them, so, some form of authority is implied, Nimaya, I don’t see him as a soldier, frankly I doubt any of the original Gotei are weaker than Shunsui, who was able to school Nimaya vs Barro on a disadvantageous climate but, consider this: Ryujinjakka was the oldest zanpakutou, so the first asauchi Nimaya made, was given to the founder of the Gotei (or Genji school), for Nimaya to become a RG it was necessary to have some vouch for their effectiveness, but what’s an asauchi? A method to harness the spiritual strength every shinigami innately has, the bonus chapter of Hitsugaya, shows him struggling with his ice powers long before he got a hold of an asauchi, it’s my headcanon that Ichibei (and others) had the same kind of deal, and Ichibei unlocked bankai the second he got an asauchi, due to his name related abilities, regardless, shinigamies were still shown to be able to use their powers, perhaps not at the refined level of the zanpakutous.

Ichibei is a hard one to place, a key factor, is that he and Yamamoto are completely different, I don’t mean like “one is serious and strict, and the other is the usual Kubo clown with split personality”, but how they act to protect SS, Yamamoto wasn’t fine to sacrifice Ichigo, and told him to leave, Ichibei begged the help of someone not affiliated with the Gotei/RG in order to resurrect himself, and had then send him to his death, without even having a real plan to stop Yhwach, there’s definitely bad blood on an ideological level between the two, however, Ichibei CANNOT be the oldest Shinigami in the series, because it means a servant of the Soul King, who’s just the original families, found a way to be immortal, while the creators of the “new world” suffered death, be it by age, or something else, preposterous, because with the revelation of captain+ People ending up in hell, the remains of the old world, they sure as hell wouldn’t be fine with that.

There’s also Yhwach (1,200 years old) that said Ichibei changed, how is it possible for a disconnected being (being in the Royal Realm) to change in 1,000 years, if he has been alive for millions of years?

Meant it more in the sense of a power up, and not the consequences of it (since Bleach has a serious lack of those, like most Shonen).

A character going adult mode to pull out their peak potential etc was what I wanted to say
If Kubo wanted to show us peak Hitsugaya he should have send him to the dangai imo

And Gerrard should have died againts the captain trio :josad: