Questions & Mysteries HELL WAITING ROOM

I want to see Gerard vs bankai Yamamoto.
During his fight against Kenpachi, Byakuya, Hitsugaya trio, iirc never once Gerard had been destroyed into nothingness.

Bankai Kenpachi only cut him into 2 piece, Hitsugaya froze him, Byakuya only destroyed his whole head (which actually we know will be useless, Gerard in his base form already damaged by destroying his whole head).

So the key to beat Gerard is probably damage/evaporate him into nothingness, and Yamamoto can probably do it.

I want to see Gerard vs bankai Yamamoto.
During his fight against Kenpachi, Byakuya, Hitsugaya trio, iirc never once Gerard had been destroyed into nothingness.

Bankai Kenpachi only cut him into 2 piece, Hitsugaya froze him, Byakuya only destroyed his whole head (which actually we know will be useless, Gerard in his base form already damaged by destroying his whole head).

So the key to beat Gerard is probably damage/evaporate him into nothingness, and Yamamoto can probably do it.
With miracle he will come out of nothingness :josad:

Yo, question about Yachiru and Kenpachi:

So, after Kenpachi learns his Zanpakuto's name after his fight with Unohana, Yachiru is still there and even has a fight against one of the Sternriter.

Even before that, way before Kenpachi knew the name of his sword, Yachiru was always there, as a real living being, interacating with other Shinigami and even performing duties as part of Kenny's squad. She even had her own Zanpakuto.

Skip to the later part of the TYBW arc... Yachiru disappears.... And we later find out that Yachiru is some sort of projection (can't think of a better word) of Nozarashi. Why? How?

How could she have performed her role as a Shinigami all these years without nayone noticing something was up?

How did she have her own asauchi? And even Shikai?

Yo, question about Yachiru and Kenpachi:

So, after Kenpachi learns his Zanpakuto's name after his fight with Unohana, Yachiru is still there and even has a fight against one of the Sternriter.

Even before that, way before Kenpachi knew the name of his sword, Yachiru was always there, as a real living being, interacating with other Shinigami and even performing duties as part of Kenny's squad. She even had her own Zanpakuto.

Skip to the later part of the TYBW arc... Yachiru disappears.... And we later find out that Yachiru is some sort of projection (can't think of a better word) of Nozarashi. Why? How?

How could she have performed her role as a Shinigami all these years without nayone noticing something was up?

How did she have her own asauchi? And even Shikai?
I think because of kenpachi's excess reiatsu yachiru was always able to manifest unlike other zanpakuto spirits. Also yachiru represents bankai spirit of kenny where nozarashi is shikai spirit and has form of adult woman as said by kubo.

Zanpakuto spirit mostly also can have their own zanpakuto if they want possibly so that may explain it but it's a headcanon

Also Kenny's final beyond bankai form in bleach game resembles yachiru's zanpakuto

I think because of kenpachi's excess reiatsu yachiru was always able to manifest unlike other zanpakuto spirits. Also yachiru represents bankai spirit of kenny where nozarashi is shikai spirit and has form of adult woman as said by kubo.

Zanpakuto spirit mostly also can have their own zanpakuto if they want possibly so that may explain it but it's a headcanon

Also Kenny's final beyond bankai form in bleach game resembles yachiru's zanpakuto
Aight, thanks for the clarification
Personally, I'd preferd Yachiru be a regular Shinigami who could, for some reason, hang with Kenpachi and not be yelled at 24/7 for some reason, but whatever - there's other stuff more deserving of nitpicking

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Aizen because she's still under the effects of KS.

If she somehow isn't under the effects, she'll beat Aizen but she'll need to go all out to do it.
Even if she is under effect, there are some ways to deal against pre Hogyoku Aizen.
Aizen attacks, either she blocks or gets stabbed, then she touches Aizen's blade then Aizen's illusion is broken.
If she goes bankai, Aizen can't even go near her, he will turn into skeleton like Kenpachi did.

In pure 1 vs 1, Kyoka Suigetsu is kinda nerfed imo because it can't really create big confusion like it usually does.
But in non 1 vs 1 scenario like Isane was being there, then Unohana has more chance to get distracted.

I think if they have 10 battles, Aizen won't win 10 out of 10 times.