Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
I'm totaly aware she'll probably join but I'm not sure what Oda's going for here
He is not going for anything with Yamato.. that's the sad truth (trust me I would love for Yamato to join but it's just not it)

Bro are you okay? Like mentally
Avoid the psychophobia with me please. The reference here is easy to understand.

why not? We might finally agree on something!
Nop, I would get instantly ban.

I can become very mean when I need to.

Can we please not talk about politics when it comes to the who’s gonna be a straw hat form please and thank you
One piece IS politic.

That's because there is not much to talk about anymore. Carrot will definitely not join and Yamato will at least travel on the sh's ship, either as a crewmember or as a non official member, like Oden was.
I get that but this more nakama debate rather than political point of views and arguments. if you wanna talk about political arguments in opinions put that in another form orsomething. Here is sort of outta of context

Last edited:
Do you also think Carrot's sulong moment was but a mear introduction of the Sulong ? :gokulaugh:
Yes
Post automatically merged:

No, just that I was wrong :cheers:

My claim are based on legitimate storytelling tools and elements. So my reasonning is perfectly normal. On te contrary, ignoring strong elements like you guys are doing against Carrot AND Yamato.. yeah.. it's pretty telling.
But if she doesn’t join, it means that all your analyzing skills are shit and for nothing. It means that you’ve been spouting nonsense all the time and that you do not understand shit about writing and analyzing writing.
I for one can say, that in case that you are right(0.00001% that happens), I will read your entire blog and try to learn from it. I will even apologize here to you and except that you are the superior analyst.
Not gonna happen though.
Yamato&Raizo4nakama

Last edited:
Carrot has been a non-character for almost 4 years now.
Yamato was introduced in the middle of ACT 3 and her fate is intertwined with Momo's.
Neither of them is joining. You people are blinded by horniness, powerscalling and headcanon. :giogio:

Luffy has stated multiple times that he's doing this for Tama.
She has nothing that holds her to Wano, no family, in fact, she's been featured with the strawhats for over 100 chapters now and has interacted more with Big Mom than with Wano characters.
Also, when you think about Wano's connections with Thriller Bark is becomes clear that Tama is a parallel to Brook.
She's the the first character introduced in the arc
She has an unfulfilled promise that Luffy can fulfill
Old/Young member new world inversion
shows up later in the arc to save two strawhats
:luuh:

Carrot has been a non-character for almost 4 years now.
Yamato was introduced in the middle of ACT 3 and her fate is intertwined with Momo's.
Neither of them is joining. You people are blinded by horniness, powerscalling and headcanon. :giogio:

Luffy has stated multiple times that he's doing this for Tama.
She has nothing that holds her to Wano, no family, in fact, she's been featured with the strawhats for over 100 chapters now and has interacted more with Big Mom than with Wano characters.
Also, when you think about Wano's connections with Thriller Bark is becomes clear that Tama is a parallel to Brook.
She's the the first character introduced in the arc
She has an unfulfilled promise that Luffy can fulfill
Old/Young member new world inversion
shows up later in the arc to save two strawhats
:luuh:
No dream
No motivation to leave
Literally talked about wanting a Wano where she wont starve
:moonwalk: