Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Bruh

Her ghosts let her survey the island and could see what everyone was doing + who was approaching Thriller Bark

If that’s not what look outs are please explain what they are
Her ghost ability has limited range. A look out must be able to see very far (sometimes 50 km ahead) only someone with good eyes and an amazing capacity for noticing ennemies and being very high is capable of that. That's nowhear near Perona's range.
Plus Carrot is not only lookout, she is also sentry, meaning that when she scout, she attacks. That's the whole point of chapter 888. Perona is incapable of that.

And that without mentionning the fact that Perona is tide to Moria or Miwhak wereabouts, there is absolutely no reason to see with the crew or having her join the crew.

It's like saying that Sabo will join.. this is completely impossible.

The thing is. Carrot's journey is not only about adventure it's about carefreeness and wonders. Things that can only be seen with a carefree captain like Luffy. Nothing that Carrot has experienced would be possible with any other crew. The strawhats are build for Carrot and Carrot is build for the strawhat.

The same can't be said for Yamato.
Nobody gives a shit whether it’s carefree, wonder, or some random made-up criterias of adventure you made to favor Larrot; but you.

She’s still irrelevant and no potential Straw Hat has been this irrelevant before joining.

So keep coping.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Her ghost ability has limited range. A look out must be able to see very far (sometimes 50 km ahead) only someone with good eyes and an amazing capacity for noticing ennemies and being very high is capable of that. That's nowhear near Perona's range.
Plus Carrot is not only lookout, she is also sentry, meaning that when she scout, she attacks. That's the whole point of chapter 888. Perona is incapable of that.
Come back when Carrot manages to singlehandedly survey a whole island lol

And how do you even know Perona’s ghost network can’t reach 50km and that Carrot can see that far?

Perona can literally see through walls bro, you can argue carrot for nakama all u want but Perona is the better look out and it’s facts

And how do you even know Perona’s ghost network can’t reach 50km and that Carrot can see that far?

Perona can literally see through walls bro, you can argue carrot for nakama all u want but Perona is the better look out and it’s facts
Viola can do even better and yet he still ignored and said that it doesn’t need to see far, but it needs to be high. Moving goalposts to fit his furry fetish, you can’t argue with someone like that

Not just me, but literally almost everybody. Not gonna ask why though, as you can’t even write proper english vocabularies. Your answer will only lower my intelligence level.
Seems like you care a lot about my vocabulary. Well, help me improve, give me feed back and I will get better!

Not at all. Like I said, Perona was never set up as a look out. A surveillance manager, yes.. a look out.. not at all. And even less a sentry as she is completely incapable of doing that.

Viola can do even better and yet he still ignored and said that it doesn’t need to see far, but it needs to be high. Moving goalposts to fit his furry fetish, you can’t argue with someone like that
Maybe.. but Viola is a princess and is on Dressrosa. A lot of character could do what the strawhats are doing. But they are not here and in a very specific situation (i already explained that the post of the strawhats is really relevant only in a very specific situation (like a pinch or a tornado or a Tsunami) but you guyz keep ignoring it) Viola wouldn't be able to do what Carrot did. Because like I said, Carrot is not only a look out, she is a sentry. Those are two side of the same coin.

I'm staying consistant. Nothing is being moved here.. But I guess you will have to see for yourself.

lol ok Perona will be Carrot’s boss on the Sunny then
lol Perona is making little baby ghost with Mihawk, don't worry for her

Yep, Yamato is joinning, her has a dream,a reason, a person as a model(Will), the personality, the dynamic.
Carrot has a dynamic, with the crew and Luffy. Yamato doesn't have that dynamic. Luffy doesn't care much about her yet and she has no dynamic with the crew. She indeed has a good personnality, a moral pillar and what look like a dream, but she still lack the most important thing, a post, something that would make her needed on the Sunny, something she is good at.

And that.. is nowhere to be seen right now.

Seems like you care a lot about my vocabulary. Well, help me improve, give me feed back and I will get better!
More like I care more about my sanity and intelligence level. Asking “improvement” from someone who keeps talking but never listens to anybody but yourself, that’s ironic

Maybe.. but Viola is a princess and is on Dressrosa. A lot of character could do what the strawhats are doing. But they are not here and in a very specific situation (i already explained that the post of the strawhats is really relevant only in a very specific situation (like a pinch or a tornado or a Tsunami) but you guyz keep ignoring it) Viola wouldn't be able to do what Carrot did. Because like I said, Carrot is not only a look out, she is a sentry. Those are two side of the same coin.

I'm staying consistant. Nothing is being moved here.. But I guess you will have to see for yourself.
Nope. Nobody can read Poneglyph like Robin in current timeline, nor does anybody have same navigation level like Nami. Straw Hats are a limited crew of pirates who are the best at what they do. If you say that “a lot of people can do what the strawhats are doing”, then it’s clear you’re the one who’s not reading the whole story correctly. You’re only obsessed on a basic bland bunny that you choose to ignore anything else but her.

Nothing else to see, Larrot is irrelevant and you can’t change the fact but you can cope. So, cope.

lol Perona is making little baby ghost with Mihawk, don't worry for her

Carrot has a dynamic, with the crew and Luffy. Yamato doesn't have that dynamic. Luffy doesn't care much about her yet and she has no dynamic with the crew. She indeed has a good personnality, a moral pillar and what look like a dream, but she still lack the most important thing, a post, something that would make her needed on the Sunny, something she is good at.

And that.. is nowhere to be seen right now.
A front line Girl Fighter while in Zoro's side