Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Yes, but my point was that Jinbe became the protagonist of this flashback only at it's end. it's therefore completely different that any other flashback we had with the strawhat. Oda proved with Jinbe that he was willing to change his pattern a bit, we can expect the same thing with the next strawhat.
I think that you might be misreading Oda's intentions there. He presented Jinbe's flashback like that to fit in multiple stories into his, he did the same with Law to a lesser degree.

AL sama

Red Haired
Same things Floating = floating/flying
floating isn't flying
From a pure storytelling perspective it's the best there is. Without question. Now taste are like colors. We have our own.
it's not
Yeah.. you are litterally ignoring the bubble in the panel here and inventing a jump that does not exist.
to be precise double jump similar to sanji's air walk

it lets the user remain or move in the air by jumping in the air once

a far weaker version of air walk
this

to be precise double jump similar to sanji's air walk

it lets the user remain or move in the air by jumping in the air once

a far weaker version of air walk
Sanji is smashing the air to jump while in midair.

Carrot is flaoting directly. This is far more efficient. I don't know why you are trying to prove that Carrot doesn't fly just to prove a point. The manga is against you on this one.

I think that you might be misreading Oda's intentions there. He presented Jinbe's flashback like that to fit in multiple stories into his, he did the same with Law to a lesser degree.
Of course but Law is not a candidate or a strawhat. This is a proof that Oda is blurring the lines here.
floating isn't flying
Yes it is lol, what is that logic?

Let's agree to disagree on that one

You are still ignoring the bubble..

Sanji is smashing the air to jump while in midair.

Carrot is flaoting directly. This is far more efficient. I don't know why you are trying to prove that Carrot doesn't fly just to prove a point. The manga is against you on this one.

Of course but Law is not a candidate or a strawhat. This is a proof that Oda is blurring the lines here.

Yes it is lol, what is that logic?

Let's agree to disagree on that one

You are still ignoring the bubble..
And what does this flying argument have to do with who's gonna be the next nakama??

Ok so I was first alerted to this thread via my friend @Jew D. Boy's activity. He's normally the chillest dude around, but I thought it was hilarious how heated the Yamato vs Carrot debate gets.

Remember the Key & Peele skit where Obama coldly shakes hands with white constituents while warmly embracing his black brothers? Hope no one gets offended, it's just a 10 minute dumb meme and all in good fun :milaugh:
Ayyyyy lmao good shit

See, she is so irrelevant I even forgot she is under 18 lol.

So your point is that the next straw hat can get in with a side character like flashback because Law got a SH like flashback and he's not a candidate?
No, my point is that Oda is changing is rule. The strawhat pattern is not as obvious as it used to be.
kindly don't say it's not canon
It's not Canon. The anime screwed up on that one. Making Carrot look like that she was bouncing back from Zoro's sword..

.. Kindly

I loved Pre time skip Robin's looks mostly.
I really think Oda redesigned her a little bit beyond normal. Imo atleast.
Agree. She was definetely more unique looking

Are we really having that discussion right now ? What the point in arguing the difference between flying and floating ? Do you want to deny THAT much a obvious special quality for Carrot ? What is the logic here ?
She is still way too weak. This ability is useless against future enemies