Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
I pretty much don't care about discussing Yamato's character itself here since it has nothing to do with nakama arguments, but isn't it pretty obvious what the intent was?

A core theme in this arc is identity. The main villain wanted to become Joyboy, a person alive in the past, and inherit his will. Yamato wants to become Oden and inherit his will. The conflict they have is with their oni lineage and believing they must be this person to carry out their dreams. Onis have a bad relationship with humans so maybe that's why they choose to take on another identity?

Regardless, this reveal with Luffy now connects him to their dilemma. How he handles being the confirmed Joyboy inheritor affects those two. If Luffy denies it and embraces who he is, that then makes Yamato learn to accept just being Kaido's daughter and not let her lineage shackle her from who she wants to be. The same message shown with Sanji, Jinbe, Robin, etc. in this arc.

My God, That is a fucking Awesome remake of We are, It made me smile I could feel the Magic again, I could cry lol.
As for Yamato also being in there, for a split .25 of a second with Boa. It could go either way, an Ally like Boa. Or they just had to put her there as to not spoil.
Yeah, it was pretty amazing! As far as Yamato, my thought is that if she really isn't going to be a strawhat, what could justify her being more important than Momo? If she's just Momo's guard, while Momo is the one who will bring the dawn, then why isn't he the one in this video? At the very least, this killed the argument that she's just an arc character.

Yeah, it was pretty amazing! As far as Yamato, my thought is that if she really isn't going to be a strawhat, what could justify her being more important than Momo? If she's just Momo's guard, while Momo is the one who will bring the dawn, then why isn't he the one in this video? At the very least, this killed the argument that she's just an arc character.
The notion of her being an arc character got killed when she and her flashback figure was highlighted on this milestone spread.

The Ace flashback and the declaration he encouraged supposedly mean nothing to her true character yet Oda chose to spotlight their 2 chapter flashback over the nova trio and Momo.

:ihaha:

Larrot fans

:kuzanshut:

You furries aren't ready for the threads I'm going to create once Larrot is demoted to Wanda's second in command.

:arnoling:

Larrot brings nothing to the story other than fap material for furry boys.

Yamato will join and be stood there on the sunny club in hand and the news will declare daughter of Kaido has joined the straw hat pirates

:steef:

Yamato fans will be like

:joker:

@CarrotForNakama & @dizzy2341

will be like

:parkcry:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

:ihaha:

Larrot fans

:kuzanshut:

You furries aren't ready for the threads I'm going to create once Larrot is demoted to Wanda's second in command.

:arnoling:

Larrot brings nothing to the story other than fap material for furry boys.

Yamato will join and be stood there on the sunny club in hand and the news will declare daughter of Kaido has joined the straw hat pirates

:steef:

Yamato fans will be like

:joker:

@CarrotForNakama & @dizzy2341

will be like

:parkcry:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
While I'd rather not count our chickens before they hatch, assuming it happens, the clowning is going to be legendary. There better be plenty of compilations ready to go:milaugh:

Finalbeta

Science Nerd ๐ŸŒŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿงฌ โš›๏ธ
โ€Ž
159 Carrot voters. I wonder how many of these think she will join "permanently" (or better around as much as the others will stay more or less) ๐Ÿค”

Realistic Discussion, Odds of Hiyori joining.
As much as I'd like to see more of her and being what should be Odens daughter, Badass Samurai lady etc.
I think it's a poor chance.
5% chance.
She's the Hancock/Pudding to Zoro's Luffy/Sanji. She never had much chance once that dynamic started. She also doesn't have a dream beyond seeing Momo take over Wano. Probably the most damning point is that she hasn't really interacted much with Luffy (I honestly don't remember if the two have actually met yet), and 99% of her Straw Hat interactions have been with just Zoro. I'd say her chances are between 0 and 1%.

Finalbeta

Science Nerd ๐ŸŒŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿงฌ โš›๏ธ
โ€Ž
Realistic Discussion, Odds of Hiyori joining.
As much as I'd like to see more of her and being what should be Odens daughter, Badass Samurai lady etc.
I think it's a poor chance.
5% chance.
Yep I don't see it.

Not just because I warmly hope the Grandmaster rather ends up with Tashigi.