Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

Honestly id likley be more interested in carrot joining if she wasn't a mink not gonna lie

Like id easily rather have chopper get some more highlight and somehow learn and incorporate mink techniques tbh
And coming from someone that don't like Chopper. Confusing.

P

PeperLevi

I do like chopper i just dont think oda's been treating him the best post timeskip
Oh,sorry.
It was because recently,you said for nik87 that Chopper is trash and not deserve be compared with Franky. It annoyed me.
But don't worry. Oda always was hardworker and never do things without reason. Himself said in interviews,that fans shouldn't mistake the story development in One Piece with real bad writing. That is what is happening with Chopper.
But the time for Chopper get spotlights finally arrived. And for get even better,here in this community which we want make better than Oro Jackson,there is a Chopper's Fanclub whose leader is none other than me. There, is wonderful in matter of members and content. From now on will constantly appear new things to be talked about Chopper. You want join us there?

My top 5 crew recommendations
  1. Ceasar clown
  2. Tama
  3. Monet and carrot post fusion dance
  4. Momo
  5. Sunny boat spirit thing
:kata:
Why would momo join. After wano he has a country to rebuild it doesn't make sense. He would just be a useless Male version of Vivi.
Now tama and my boy ceasar those guys have potential.
The klabauterman how could anyone forget

Im not gonna lie I wanted CC to join lmao. Quirky Logia Scientist could've had a redemption arc on WCI

You know, ive been thinking a lot about Kanjuro, who imo is a hell of a lot more redeemable. Some people may think this is weird, there are a lot of cues right now that point to Kanjuro being a lot more tragic than normal.

- His past is still heavily unknown. We dont really know what he is. His sillhouette comes off as formles, as if he was some sort of shapeshifter like Onimaru. Perhaps they are the 3rd species Big Mom was looking for?

- He seems to be "emotionless", yet is now obviously cracking when Kinemon "ruined" his plans.

- His powerbase is super unique, with almost limitless potential. It would be a very interesting dynamic to see on the ship.

- Because of the first point, Kanjuro's real form might not even have been seen yet, or just him looking normal without makeup.

All im gonna say is, pay attention to how Oda writes Kanjuro the next 50 chapters if he's around. If he gets a significant flashback, that should be everyone's cue to really pay attention to the character. If he gets a dream, then its a damn given.

Still in the boat/hope that Carrot can get the snow logia, now that shes back in the ship, but i doubt itll happen.

Id love a Jinbe, Carrot, Kanjuro triple combo to cap off the crew joins. But realistically its probably only Jinbe. We'll see.

If there is gonna be a new member after jinbei, then I want someone at least jinbei level of strength, or just under the monster trio, at least that way he can be granted proper and good fights in the future. I say he because the ladies get little to no fights and oda himself favours males over females when it comes to straw hats in the crew ( 2 ladies - 8 men). (Even though I really would like another girl on the crew).

I don't just want someone who's cute or vulnerable to join now, only to be left behind and thrown to the back of the crew and forgotten in the story forever. This is also why i'm against people like carrot and momonosuke joining. Yeah, they are playing important roles now, but if they do join, then they'll just end up at the back of the crew as caricatures like chopper and robin, who are the ship mascot and encyclopedia/ part-time baby sitter.

If someone's gonna join, I want him or her stay relevant for the rest of the story, that includes the fights. And I don't see the likes of Carrot or Momonosuke going very far with that if they did joined.

My guess is that if someone is gonna join after jinbe, he as to be pretty strong, considering where the monster trio and other straw hats will rank after Wano.

Queen or Katakuri should join the crew, now that would be cool.
:funky::kata:

Ceaser and Caribou aren't bad choices either, just no Carrot or Momonosuke thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.