Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

Yall remember the talk about a badass Kunoichi who was supposed to appear in Wano and eventually join the Straw Hats, forget about badass Kunoichi we instead got this blob who be hating on my man Law for no reason
Lmao on a more serious note, this was another case of expectation not meeting reality.

Yall remember the talk about a badass Kunoichi who was supposed to appear in Wano and eventually join the Straw Hats, forget about badass Kunoichi we instead got this blob who be hating on my man Law for no reason
Lmao on a more serious note, this was another case of expectation not meeting reality.
And Hiyori, the tomboyish daughter of wanked Oden, who didn't join the time travel so had more times to train herself, became a damsel like most other female characters in OP bar almighty Big Mom.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What people want to happen: Carrot eats Monet's fruit that respawned on Nami's tree, becomes a snow rabbit, and joins the crew.

What most likely will happen: Jinbe comes to Wano bringing along a surviving Pedro. Pedro shines not literally by explosion but by kicking some ass in Wano arc and showing his majestic looking Sulong form, then joins the crew.
Id love pedro join the crew. Hes badass as fuck.

Caesar is a scientist
Caribou a strategic if Law dies this arc then he is joining
And Nami hates Sanji too but he is in the crew
Sanji was forced and blackmail, she understands that now. Caesar did stuff on his own will and did horrible things. Not same at all.

Highly doubt those 2 will be apart of main crew. Best is Strawhat Grand Fleet, but kinda sketchy.

Hes not a zoro 2.0

A smoking blonde....
Hes more like all the amalgamation of all of sanjis cool points that left sanji during wci.

The stealth the suave the smoking
Well he is also a cyclops, wears green clothes, ready to die as long as his higher up don't die, and almost exposed Pudding's bullshit just like Zoro exposed guys on Whiskey Peak's trap.
Post automatically merged:

@HA001 Sanji easily fell into Pudding's charm and even after knowing Pudding's true nature he still got distracted. Pedro casually treated the hideous bitch as hostage.

Pedro, also like Zoro, doesn't fool around in battles. He didn't fool around when Baron did his transformation and attacked him before the transformation finished.

H

Haoshoku

Isn't Vivi technically still Strawhat? Should she be up there?
Technically speaking she is an honorary member but she’s not part of their adventures/doesn’t sail with them. However there’s been some buzz during Reverie and speculation that she will join them eventually which is why she is part of the discussion.
Law, he will join as the Cheerleader of the Straw Hats
Come on don’t do my mans Law like that

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Kin'emon and Momo are out of the picture. Momo is set to take up the position of Shogun after Orochi's fall, and Kin'emon's responsibilities are to look after and groom Momo into becoming a worthy Shogun.

I don't think Vivi will join the crew proper. Her best chances were back in Alabasta, and she ultimately chose her country.

Really, I think it's between Carrot or Tama. Though they both could join. It really depends on how involved they'll be in the upcoming battle.

S

stealthblack

I hope someone as strong as M3 joins, they need IT to take on wg and yonkous. A kid will only get in the way and they need to babysit him. And would ruin the chopper mascota youngest thing If someone younger joins

S

stealthblack

Considering the Strawhats are working within an alliance to take down said Yonko, and the WG will likely involve all the kingdoms aided by Luffy, I don't think the core crew necessitates another strong member.
Rox had wb BM kaidou shiki Quebec, Roger had oden Rayleigh shanks bullet scooper, they need more core crew strong guys.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Roger had oden Rayleigh scooper
Luffy will have Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe. On top of allies like Law and the Heart Pirates, the 9 red Scabbards, Firetank pirates, an entire fleet of pirate crews, the minks, all of the kingdoms aided by Luffy, the revolutionaries, Sun Pirates, and a possible faction composed of turncoat marines.

S

stealthblack

Luffy will have Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe. On top of allies like Law and the Heart Pirates, the 9 red Scabbards, Firetank pirates, an entire fleet of pirate crews, the minks, all of the kingdoms aided by Luffy, the revolutionaries, Sun Pirates, and a possible faction composed of turncoat marines.
I rather If IT focuses on core crew rather the allies. The crew already got split many times. Wb had many strong allies, yet he still had a strong core crew with marco, ace, BB, oden, jozu, vista

Status
Not open for further replies.