Speculations Nika's laughter / Pleasurers laughter / Laugh tale

Don't you think that there are plenty of implications around DFs and laughter, also modified humans with DF powers that have curly eyebrows and Nika also having the same curly eyebrows... Malfunctioning Smiles that make users unable to not laugh, everyone at Laugh tale couldn't avoid to laugh... Please comment what do you think about it 😁

Last edited:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
well Jinbe has more similar eyebrows to Nika ones :kayneshrug: besides laughter can be a character thing but true most of the characters has a laughter connected to their DFs like for example Whitebeard. Making a list with non users with strange laughter will take a moment but we might try to make that, sure.

Besides that I have a bit problems with understanding the post, but it can be my lack of English knowledge :zorothink:

well Jinbe has more similar eyebrows to Nika ones :kayneshrug: besides laughter can be a character thing but true most of the characters has a laughter connected to their DFs like for example Whitebeard. Making a list with non users with strange laughter will take a moment but we might try to make that, sure.

Besides that I have a bit problems with understanding the post, but it can be my lack of English knowledge :zorothink:
My English is also shitty I just tried to put some points together, I would like to know if someone has something else to add

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
Yeah, I think it’s becoming clear that the endgame for One Piece is liberation through laughter.

Luffy and Roger are linked by laughing at their execution. They also have a completely ridiculous, childish dream that people will laugh at.

It’s the journey to Laugh Tale, where the tale of Joy Boy is told. A story that the World Gov has tried to stamp out completely- note that not once have we seen the Gorosei smile.

Most of the characters of the series have unique laughing styles.

Kaido’s some sort of failed Joy Boy. He created the fruits that forced people to laugh, but that isn’t true laughter. It’s just a twisted form of misery.