Speculations No BBP makes sense as Sanji’s fight

I think that the 10th TC will be Sanji’s BBP opponent since none of the others have convincing enough setup to be Sanji’s opponent.

Blackbeard - Obviously not Sanji’s fight
Shiryu - Only setup he has is having invisibility, but he’s obviously Zoro’s opponent.
Lafitte - He is definitely one of the more prominent BBPs, which you could argue is because he will fight the #3 of the SHs, but I think Lafitte is given more prominence because he will fight Nami. Nami is one of the 3 “cores” of OP (along with Luffy and Zoro) according to Oda, so it makes sense that her opponent would get more screen time. Lafitte being a navigator and former cop seems like good setup for him to fight the navigator and cat burglar, Nami.

Van Augur - Obviously Usopp’s opponent

Doc Q - Obviously Chopper’s opponent

Catarina Devon - Basically no setup. The only thing that could be gained from Sanji fighting her would be him finally hitting a woman, but Oda obviously wants Sanji to remain sexist

Sanjuan Wolf - No setup

Vasco Shot - No setup

Avalo Pizarro - He has setup due to being North Blue royalty, but in my opinion, this would be very shallow setup. Just look at how much Shiryu seems to contrast with Zoro. Shiryu is very obviously a dishonorable swordsman who’s willing to use underhanded tactics like sneaking up on someone from behind, while Zoro is an honorable swordsman who would never use cheap tricks. Pizarro simply just being evil North Blue royalty isn’t nearly as much of a contrast with Sanji’s character as Shiryu is with Zoro’s character. Not to mention that Shiryu always stood out from the rest of the Level 6 prisoners from the get-go, while Pizarro doesn’t stand out from the rest at all, and you’d think that Oda would try to portray Sanji’s opponent as a cut above the mid trio’s opponents (since the mid trio will most likely fight Level 6 recruits).

The fact that the 10th TC was the only recruit during the TS and that he still hasn’t been revealed yet suggests that he will be a heavy hitter in the BBPs. After all, why keep him hidden for so long if he’s just gonna fight someone like Brook?

I think it’s either Pizarro for reasons you listed, Sanji’s post ts character is super tied to his north blue royal family. Or Lafitte because he’s the most standout titanic captain that isn’t Shiryu(though one could argue Burgess but highly doubt it’s him lol). It’s funny because I could see Pizarro or Lafitte as either Nami or Sanji fights, for Nami the sheriff/burglar dynamic w Lafitte or the cat dynamic w Pizarro. For Sanji and Lafitte their stealth characteristics, their ability to fight in the air, their prominence as crew members. Oda can make any of them as strong or weak to make the matchups make sense. As for the tenth captain I have no idea man, for a long time I felt it would be Weevil and have him fight Yamato but after the devil fruit reveal I can’t imagine her against anyone other than Devon.

I think it’s either Pizarro for reasons you listed, Sanji’s post ts character is super tied to his north blue royal family. Or Lafitte because he’s the most standout titanic captain that isn’t Shiryu(though one could argue Burgess but highly doubt it’s him lol). It’s funny because I could see Pizarro or Lafitte as either Nami or Sanji fights, for Nami the sheriff/burglar dynamic w Lafitte or the cat dynamic w Pizarro. For Sanji and Lafitte their stealth characteristics, their ability to fight in the air, their prominence as crew members. Oda can make any of them as strong or weak to make the matchups make sense. As for the tenth captain I have no idea man, for a long time I felt it would be Weevil and have him fight Yamato but after the devil fruit reveal I can’t imagine her against anyone other than Devon.
The BBPs is the only crew that has their roles as fleshed out as the SHs. I don’t see why Oda would do this unless he was going for swordsman vs swordsman, helmsman vs helmsman, navigator vs navigator, etc. Sure Pizarro could be a cook, but I don’t see why that wouldn’t have been mentioned yet

The tenth captain is likely someone we've already met which is why Oda is keeping it hidden.

Honestly, you can kinda see the straw hat fights based on the BB Pirates set ups:

Captains 1 - 5 vs Luffys allies from the East Blue
Burgess vs Sabo - Oda set this up by allowing Sabo vs pre DF Burgess then having Burgess lead the BB Pirates right to Sabos home and destroy it
Shiryu vs Zoro - Obvious
Van Augur vs Usopp - Obvious
Pizarro vs Nami - The fight between the two cats of the crew as well as a good character villain for Nami as she spent her life tortured by a greedy Despot in Arlong, so defeating another one in Pizarro is good for her character.
Lafitte vs Sanji - The Only other BB Pirate to gain special hype and be introduced away from the crew. Was literally reintroduced along side Shiryu while making fun of Burgess similar to King and Queens introduction.

Captains 6-9 vs Luffys recruits from Paradise in order of Bounty
Catarina vs Robin - Obvious. Both are assassins and Robins been portrayed as the pretty woman in Wano when she became an Oiran to gain info on the enemy which Catarina is known for hunting down beautiful woman
San Juan Wolf vs Franky - The only fight that can happen at see so Franky and the Sunny can fight together
Vasco Shot vs Brook - Vasco Shot wears a Jester hat so is likely an entertainer, Brooks the crews musician.
Doc Q and Stronger vs Chopper - Obvious

BB New recruits vs Luffys new recruits
Tenth titanic captain and Moriah so far. Jinbe vs a new Moriah is possible and Yamato vs Whitebeard Jr would be fitting as well while the tenth titanic captain will likely be revealed when Luffys final straw hat will be.

I fail to see how Laffite stand out more than Burgess when Burgess is the one who had presence in the second biggest arc of the arc, came at the top of his battle in the blink of an eye and infiltrated revolutionnary ship and found their headquarter. Is everybody ignoring him because he jobbed to Sabo lol?
Lafitte stood out more Pre-TS. Sure Burgess technically has more screen time due to Dressrosa, but that wasn’t exactly good for him since he looked like shit in that arc. Current Sanji already looks much stronger than Burgess. Even if Burgess eats a Gura Gura level fruit, I can’t even see him being on EoS Sanji’s level. Also, Burgess clearly has much more parallels with Jinbe. Both are helmsman. Jinbe is a master martial artist while Burgess is a luchador wrestler while Jinbe is a master martial artist. Burgess also has basically the opposite personality of Jinbe

Lafitte stood out more Pre-TS. Sure Burgess technically has more screen time due to Dressrosa, but that wasn’t exactly good for him since he looked like shit in that arc. Current Sanji already looks much stronger than Burgess. Even if Burgess eats a Gura Gura level fruit, I can’t even see him being on EoS Sanji’s level. Also, Burgess clearly has much more parallels with Jinbe. Both are helmsman. Jinbe is a master martial artist while Burgess is a luchador wrestler while Jinbe is a master martial artist. Burgess also has basically the opposite personality of Jinbe
I don't actually believe Sanji is fighting Burgess. I'm not convinced by either. I still believe Oda will do a job vs job since BB are mean to be the evil counterpart of SH. The reason why he's not revealing impel down members job is to not give every fight away

Most of the matches make no sense because we know jackshit

For all we know Vasco Shot wants to find the all blue and turn all the water into liquor because he like the taste of drunk fish
Luffy’s, Zoro’s, Usopp’s, Jinbe’s, and Chopper’s opponents are pretty obvious, barring some major expectation subversion. Nami’s 2 most realistic opponents are Lafitte or Devon. I lean towards Lafitte due to him being a navigator and former cop, but it is very possible that Oda goes the cliche route of making Nami fight the woman. The mid trio’s fights are vague, but I’d assume now that it’s Robin vs Wolf, Franky vs Pizarro, and Brook vs Shot. I think Yamato fights Devon due to both being Mythical Dog Zoans, both are women, fire vs ice, and Yamato is a character with an identity crisis while Devon can be whoever she wants to be

I fail to see how Doc Q is "obviously" Chopper's opponent. Him being a doctor isn't a sufficient evidence to conclude he's guaranteed to fight Chopper.

I like that funny running joke but Gin being the 10th TT would be actually epic if we think about it. But I don't trust that Oda will come up with this great idea.
A doctor who gives his patients explosive apples is clearly major setup for fighting Chopper. Remember how mad Chopper got at Hogback for misusing his powers as a doctor?