Break Week NO CHAPTER 1001 THIS WEEK, we have to wait until 17th January

There will be no chapter this week !
It is mentioned by many sources that the precious 1001th chapter will be late !
We'll have to wait at least until 14th or 15th January. Sorry for the bad news !
We already knew this. Jump is off next week. However, that doesn't mean spoilers won't arrive this week. Double issues tend to still provide early spoilers

Not what I said. 1000 was on a double issue. Usually this means the following issue (1001) leaks a little earlier than normal. Sorry if that wasn't clear
Double issues itself leak earlier, not the issue following the double issue. Chapter 1001 scans will be out by january 15.

The last chapter leaked in 2019 was chapter 967:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/one-piece-chapter-967-rogers-adventure.2296/

Look at the date: Dec 27, 2019

The first chapter leaked in 2020 was 968 which we only got many days later:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/one-piece-chapter-968-odens-return.2588/

Date: Jan 18, 2020

Double issues itself leak earlier, not the issue following the double issue. Chapter 1001 scans will be out by january 15.

The last chapter leaked in 2019 was chapter 967:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/one-piece-chapter-967-rogers-adventure.2296/

Look at the date: Dec 27, 2019

The first chapter leaked in 2020 was 968 which we only got many days later:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/one-piece-chapter-968-odens-return.2588/

Date: Jan 18, 2020
You are entirely misunderstanding how this works and what in even talking about. Im not talking about official releases, im talking about spoilers. Literally my first post explains this. We had 2 double issues. Issue 3-4 with 999 and Issue 5-6 with 1000. When we receive a double issue, it is followed by a jump break.

Issue 3-4 was not early, but issue 5-6 was printed early, so received SPOILERS for chapter 1000 a week earlier than normal. The official release of chapter 1000 was only today, nearly 14 days after we got the initial spoilers for 1000.

Issue 7 isn't until Jan 18th OFFICIALLY. I am talking about spoilers, which sometimes are prone to leak a the same week as the official release as the last chapter (1000). Thus, what I'm saying is that is possible we get 1001 spoilers tomorrow, but its not guaranteed.

968 was actually leaked January 15th, which last year was the result of extremely late Thursday spoilers we were getting. We have a new Korean leaker who tends to leak shit early by a week now, not 3 days. That said, it doesnt mean we will get anything this week.

Thus, if its not tomorrow,January 4th, or the rest of the week, we will 100% have 1001 spoilers January 11th or 12th. Again people, read my first post in this thread. I said nothing wrong here.

Issue 7 isn't until Jan 18th OFFICIALLY. I am talking about spoilers, which sometimes are prone to leak a the same week as the official release as the last chapter (1000).scanlators, but its not guaranteed.

968 was actually leaked January 15th, which last year was the result of extremely late Thursday spoilers we were getting. We have a new Korean leaker who tends to leak shit early by a week now, not 3 days. That said, it doesnt mean we will get anything this week.

Thus, if its not tomorrow,January 4th, or the rest of the week, we will 100% have 1001 spoilers January 11th or 12th. Again people, read my first post in this thread. I said nothing wrong here.
"Im not talking about official releases"

I'm not taking about the official release either, i'm talking about scanlators. You were talking about spoilers this week so you were wrong.

We already knew this. Jump is off next week. However, that doesn't mean spoilers won't arrive this week. Double issues tend to still provide early spoilers
"We have a new Korean leaker who ten s to leak shit early by a week now"

He leaks stuff 1 week before the official release, not 2 weeks before. Starting tomorrow we will still wait 2 weeks for the official release.

"Issue 7 isn't until Jan 18th OFFICIALLY."

Therefore we will get scans 3 days early, on friday 15 january. As i said the issue following the new year does not leak earlier than usual so we have to wait a long time for the next chapter.

"Thus, if its not tomorrow,January 4th"

You're refering to an impossibility here.

"we will 100% have 1001 spoilers January 11th or 12th"

Next week, now this is true but monday spoilers tends to be the most vague; Basically the chapter title and "character x appears".

"read my first post in this thread. I said nothing wrong here. "

You first post aluded to spoilers being out this week which is an impossibility.

You also said that "Usually this means the following issue (1001) leaks a little earlier than normal" which is wrong, the following issue after the new years double issue are leaked in the usual time.

Not what I said. 1000 was on a double issue. Usually this means the following issue (1001) leaks a little earlier than normal. Sorry if that wasn't clear

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for leaks tomorrow @Paperchampion23 my faith is in you great one
Said it was possible, but honestly who knows cause its the Korean leakers first year after the holidays. Last year it did not happen. Several years before it did.

Not even going to bother responding to the other garbage post above, so petty lmao. Nothing I said was wrong. Whatever you are arguing about with "scans" has nothing to even do with what I was saying. We've had new years issues also leak early. It happens when it happens, there is no pattern or guarantee it will. We may get spoilers this week, we may not.

I actually prefer we dont because it just means we'll have to wait longer for 1002 spoilers.

Not even going to bother responding to the other garbage post above, so petty lmao. Nothing I said was wrong. Whatever you are arguing about with "scans" has nothing to even do with what I was saying. We've had new years issues also leak early. It happens when it happens, there is no pattern or guarantee it will. We may get spoilers this week, we may not.
Actually, you said two wrong things:

1- That we will get spoilers tomorrow/this week.
2- That after new year's double issues the leaks are usually earlier.

"We've had new years issues also leak early. "

Cool but this thread is about the issue that follows the new year's double issue.

"It happens when it happens, there is no pattern or guarantee it will. "

That's inacurate, there's a pattern: it is never 2 weeks early like you're stating.

Let's look at the last years:

2016: First leak of that year was chapter 812. Spoiler date: January 13, 2016. Official release: January 18, 2016
2017: First leak of that year was chapter 852. Spoiler date: January 11, 2017. Official release: January 16, 2017
2018: First leak of that year was chapter 891. Spoiler date: January 10, 2018. Official release: January 15, 2018
2019: First leak of that year was chapter 930. Spoiler date: January 17, 2019. Official release: January 21, 2019
2020: First leak of that year was chapter 968. Spoiler date: January 16, 2020. Official release: January 20, 2020

Source: One Piece EX

See the pattern? It never leaked 2 weeks before the official release.

And take it easy man, it's ok to be wrong and i didn't mean to offend you.

Last edited:
Said it was possible, but honestly who knows cause its the Korean leakers first year after the holidays. Last year it did not happen. Several years before it did.

I actually prefer we dont because it just means we'll have to wait longer for 1002 spoilers.
Igonre the hatersssssss