Speculations No one died in chapter 1014

No one died and it was all an act. This is a trick by kanjuro. Look at kinemons head. They didn’t anticipate kaido would show up so the plan will fail but buy enough time for whatever the goal is. Think about it why did kinemons sword break if he knows haki?

The reason for this? The reason they planned this is for a goal. They had to trick boa huang to achieve this goal.

I don’t know what the goal is but that’s the reason.

Think about it why does kinemon have no head? Why didn’t he coat his swords in armament? Why did Oda just supposedly kill off three scabbards so fast in the same chapter? It’s a fake out.

The scabbards didn’t anticipate kaido coming.
Post automatically merged:

@Zoro D Goat

@playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21

@Cinera @rerere

@Pantheos

Last edited:
Nah Kanjuro is dead. Why would Kinemon be crying after cutting him down if it was a plan?

Kiku is 50/50 I don’t fully believe Kiku is dead but I wouldn’t be surprised if she was.

Kinemon is definitely not dead.
It’s acting. Kanjuro was trying to put on an act for the Marie’s then kaido showed up

Think about it why did kinemons sword break if he knows haki?

umm, Kaido is stronger i guess ?

I believe Kanjuro is dead for real now, Kiku might be or soon, Kin low chance but that would be a good tragedy to happen in act 3, no?
It doesn’t make sense. Armament haki makes swords unbreakable

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No one died and it was all an act. This is a trick by kanjuro. Look at kinemons head. They didn’t anticipate kaido would show up so the plan will fail but buy enough time for whatever the goal is. Think about it why did kinemons sword break if he knows haki?

The reason for this? The reason they planned this is for a goal. They had to trick boa huang to achieve this goal.

I don’t know what the goal is but that’s the reason.

Think about it why does kinemon have no head? Why didn’t he coat his swords in armament? Why did Oda just supposedly kill off three scabbards so fast in the same chapter? It’s a fake out.

The scabbards didn’t anticipate kaido coming.

@Zoro D Goat

@playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21

@Cinera @rerere

@Pantheos
Of Course he killed 3 characters in the same chapter.
He failed to do so in 30. Gotta play catchup now.

It will be lame if none of them are dead honestly.

Atleast looks like their plot is over, atleast for Kiku and Kanjurou, i dunno about Kinemon cuz there is something about his wife, and by his importance since Punk Hazard it seems not likely that he is going to die like this.

Im 100% interested on Denjiro, Kawamatsu and Izo, they are the best Scabbards imo, actually really unique, strong and got interesting backstories, cuz at this point bringing Kiku and Kanjurou back for example, wont give us anything relevant or good enough imo, Ashura had a lot of screentime during the first acts of Wano, Denjiro seems very promising, i hope