Powers & Abilities Now if there was doubt, Its no longer the case. Oda is going to surprise us with Shiryu, the Suke Suke no Mi awakening will be insane and Worth it.

If anyone still doubt Shiryu will be very strong, then you didnt read chapter 1044.

The Suke Suke no Mi (clear clear fruit) will be revealed to have a secret ability that Can only be used Once awaken which will make the DF, one of the most broken DF of the verse.

Absalom was too weak to awaken the fruit and unlock this ability which would have make him literaly one of the strongest character if he did.

Now that fruit is at the hand of a most capable pirate in Shiryu who will awake it and combined with his already great power Shiryu might be above your typical Yonkos level and even prime Raileigh.

Shiryu Of the Rain (Water) vs Zoro King of Hell(Fire) will definitely live UP to the hype.

Vs

It will be one of the very best fight Zoro will have for sur.

Intangibility vs BOAT, Water vs Fire, Illusion vs Clearvoyance, Raiju vs Black blade, Ad CoC vs Ad CoC???

To Beat Shiryu Zoro wont only need to awake his godly CoO but also an upgrade maybe by turning another blade black to overcome this Monster.

Start buying Shiryu coin while you still Can.

@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Nidai_Kitetsu @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @BossYimz @Rivaille @Reborn @Geo @Buggy D Clown @TheAncientCenturion @Mikail @Admiral Lee Hung @Thabeast @stormylife @nik87 @MasterD @Camie @Monet @Sade @Rukusho @playa4321 @Enma @Finalbeta @Light D Lamperouge @Cyrus the Cactus @Dragomir @HAJIKATA @Reddot4 @HA001 @MD Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @Aknolagon @Ice devil slayer @Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @K!NG HARA$H!MA @KiriNigiri @RZ.119 @sneko @Greenbeard @Queen @LolonoisZolo @Mr. Bushido @ShadyOjiro @Guymieux @IceWitch @Dark Hound @Gon’s Missing Arm @Zenos7 @RyumaZoro @Himura @Fenaker @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Don DaSlayer @Sunita @gojo @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy @Orojackson Refugee @gojo @Blother @Yukihime @Gensui Sazid @bblue @I'mTired @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Cross_Marian @solis @kumae @Tamerani @Seth Rollins @Zowo @style @Sword God Ryuma @Yo Tan Wa , @LadyVados ,@Sanji D Goat

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If anyone still doubt Shiryu will be very strong, then you didnt read chapter 1044.

The Suke Suke no Mi (clear clear fruit) will be revealed to have a secret ability that Can only be used Once awaken which will make the DF, one of the most broken DF of the verse.

Absalom was too weak to awaken the fruit and unlock this ability which would have make him literaly one of the strongest character if he did.

Now that fruit is at the hand of a most capable pirate in Shiryu who will awake it and combined with his already great power Shiryu might be above your typical Yonkos level and even prime Raileigh.

Shiryu Of the Rain (Water) vs Zoro King of Hell(Fire) will definitely live UP to the hype.

Vs

It will be one of the very best fight Zoro will have for sur.

Intangibility vs BOAT, Water vs Fire, Illusion vs Clearvoyance, Raiju vs Black blade, Ad CoC vs Ad CoC???

To Beat Shiryu Zoro wont only need to awake his godly CoO but also an upgrade maybe by turning another blade black to overcome this Monster.

Start buying Shiryu coin while you still Can.

@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Nidai_Kitetsu @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @BossYimz @Rivaille @Reborn @Geo @Buggy D Clown @TheAncientCenturion @Mikail @Admiral Lee Hung @Thabeast @stormylife @nik87 @MasterD @Camie @Monet @Sade @Rukusho @playa4321 @Enma @Finalbeta @Light D Lamperouge @Cyrus the Cactus @Dragomir @HAJIKATA @Reddot4 @HA001 @MD Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @Aknolagon @Ice devil slayer @Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @K!NG HARA$H!MA @KiriNigiri @RZ.119 @sneko @Greenbeard @Queen @LolonoisZolo @Mr. Bushido @ShadyOjiro @Guymieux @IceWitch @Dark Hound @Gon’s Missing Arm @Zenos7 @RyumaZoro @Himura @Fenaker @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Don DaSlayer @Sunita @gojo @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy @Orojackson Refugee @gojo @Blother @Yukihime @Gensui Sazid @bblue @I'mTired @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Cross_Marian @solis @kumae @Tamerani @Seth Rollins @Zowo @style @Sword God Ryuma @Yo Tan Wa , @LadyVados ,@Sanji D Goat
Shiryu was powerful without it. Although I really, really hope the Suke Suke no Mi will be a minor addition to the fight. I want pure swordsmen to duel, just two bloodlusted masters of the sword. I'm afraid Oda will go for something like Suke awakening erasing user's presence and Zoro will have another gimmick fight which is boring.

Shiryu was powerful without it. Although I really, really hope the Suke Suke no Mi will be a minor addition to the fight. I want pure swordsmen to duel, just two bloodlusted masters of the sword. I'm afraid Oda will go for something like Suke awakening erasing user's presence and Zoro will have another gimmick fight which is boring.
What about both? WE will get our Swordman duel allong ad CoC clash. Then Shiryu will get serious with awakening before Zoro power UP.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What about both? WE will get our Swordman duel allong ad CoC clash. Then Shiryu will get serious with awakening before Zoro power UP.
If the Suke Suko no Mi stuff won't take over the majority of the fight ( you know Zoro wasting God knows how much time realizing what is going on and how to counter it ) and it's just fluid I will be pleased.

I just don't want the majority of the fight to look like Zoro is clueless about where Shiryu is and where his attacks are coming from:goatasure:

I think the suke suke no mi could be a secret mythical zoan, just like the gomu gomu no mi
No, the fruit is trash and it barely makes Shiryu stronger

Hands down one of the worst fruits in the verse, it has a singular ability that isn't even that strong.

Also, how exactly are you comparing it to the Nika fruit lmao? They're incomparable.
canonically it is a powerful ability, shiryu even said so

So chances are there is some secret to it.
Post automatically merged:

Like what if shiryu had the hito hito no mi model: enma

No, the fruit is trash and it barely makes Shiryu stronger

Hands down one of the worst fruits in the verse, it has a singular ability that isn't even that strong.

Also, how exactly are you comparing it to the Nika fruit lmao? They're incomparable.
I think the suke suke no mi could be a secret mythical zoan, just like the gomu gomu no mi

canonically it is a powerful ability, shiryu even said so

So chances are there is some secret to it.

Like what if shiryu had the hito hito no mi model: enma
Please no troll in this thread, go troll elsewhere.

:whitepress:

You are supposed to put the theory in the thread, not the title.
Putting the theory on the title makes everything easier, everyone already knows what the thread is about without reading anything :steef:

Not a problem, this is the same manga where Kaku displayed more named techniques than Lucci and Jabura
You are right, sometimes i forgot OP doesn't make any sense :josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Shiryu truly has the potential to be the most broken character.
Even without Clear Fruit he was one of the most powerful people in OP.
Suke Suke no Mi has opened a whole another can of worms.

On top of the head, there are only a couple of people stronger than him.
Zoro - because he will lose to him. Kaido - assuming he doesnt have the firepower.
Mihawk - giving clairvoyance the benefit of the doubt to be able to detect Shiryu.

Shiryu once Awakened might truly lose physical presence and become Nothing.
Then the foreshadowing comes true and Zoro is a swordsman who can cut everything and nothing.
The groundwork has been done, Oda just needs to keep building atop of it.