Versus Battle Obito vs Itachi and EMS Sasuke

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Mindset: Intent to Kill.
Knowledge: Manga.

Scenario 1: MS Obito and healthy Itachi.
Scenario 2: Rinnegan Obito (non Jinchuuriki) and Edo Itachi.

I don't know how this goes, I'm not really that strong on Naruto powerscaling.

MS Obito was holding on against BM Naruto (perfect Jin. Minato wanted Naruto became perfect Jin in order to defeat Obito)+Kakashi (other Kamui)+Base Gai+Killer Bee (he didn't use the Mazo or the Rinnegan power at this moment if I remember well. He was protecting the Mazo).

BM Naruto>=EMS Sasuke (Pre Juubito fight).
Itachi>Bee but he can't be stronger than Bee+Kakashi+Gai.

The brothers doesn't really have perfect jutsu against him like Kakashi's Kamui (and Itachi isn't far smarter than Kakashi). Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi and Susano are useless here (remember Obito trolled Ama with Kamui (according databook. It's either that or Izanagi at worst)).

Only Izanami can work but it's hard to launch and Itachi doesn't know Obito's personality (but he can launch it if he push Obito to use Izanagi and if Itachi is himself still alive after). He had very hard time to throw it against Kabuto even with EMS Sasuke and I think Obito>Kabuto.

MS Obito high extrem diff. Mid-High diff with Rinnegan (Mazo's fury).

Edo Itachi seemed more impressive against Nagato than BM Naruto. I'm not convinced BM Naruto > Edo Itachi.
The BM Naruto against Nagato (KCM1 Naruto) is overall weaker than the BM Naruto against Obito (KCM1/2 Naruto):

KCM1

KCM2. It's a big PU, just look the battle against the Edo Jinchuurikis.

Naruto wasn't friend with Kurama against Nagato but against Obito they're almost best friends. And perfectly control Kyuubi is important against Obito (that's why Minato sacrified himself to seal Kyuubi in his son. In order to defeat Obito (teen Obito worried him), it's the genesis of the manga).

On forums where I am, I never sawn people putting Itachi above KCM2 Naruto.

EMS Sasuke should have Perfect Susanoo though?
What EMS Sasuke you talk ? The one with Itachi against Kabuto (no PS) or the one post Juubito fight ? And even there fans are not all convinced he have PS (some thinks it's Kurama chakra that boost Sasuke...so he can use PS and fusion it with Biju mode Naruto).

But even if there is PS, I don't see Obito in danger. Kamui is the most broken ability in the manga. Perfect defense and Obito will probably be able to teleport himself behind Sasuke back inside the PS.

Otherwise Obito was damaged by Amaterasu cuz he was completly surprised (Itachi insert a surprise Amaterasu in Sasuke eyes) but he was still able to not be killed. Amaterasu is the most trolled jutsu of the manga lol.

With of this, that's why I say Obito high-extrem diff.

KCM Naruto and BM Naruto are completely different things, that should be settled for this section.

Obito VS are pretty lame as its generally just him phasing and if the opponent can blitz or not. I'd say they have the ingenuity to do it as when Obito's Kamui was exposed he was pretty helpless and tactless and he doesn't have great feats in the intelligence department during battle (Konan was able to force him to use Izanagi). So someone could definitely make an argument for the brothers here but I'd still go with Obito for now.

Konan almost killed him, Sasuke + Itachi are more dangerous.

S1: Brothers win.
S2: Obito extreme diffs.

How many tailed beasts did Obito have under control against Naruto & Co? Without them he would have lost badly.

Konan almost killed him,
It's the typical argument to make him look very weak lol.

She prepared the anti-Kamui trap in advance (learning about his MS power year after year), she repeated the simulation many times...

And Obito still destroyed her. That's like saying Shikamaru>Hidan because Shikamaru beated Hidan wherehas he had prepared an adapted trap in advance. And for Konan it's worse because she didn't even defeat Obito kek.

I would never understand the "Konan almost defeated Obito so lolol Obito is weak and so Itachi kills him" argument.

It's the typical argument to make him look very weak lol.

She prepared the anti-Kamui trap in advance (learning about his MS power year after year), she repeated the simulation many times...

And Obito still destroyed her. That's like saying Shikamaru>Hidan because Shikamaru beated Hidan wherehas he had prepared an adapted trap in advance. And for Konan it's worse because she didn't even defeat Obito kek.

I would never understand the "Konan almost defeated Obito so lolol Obito is weak and so Itachi kills him" argument.
I think Itachi + Sasuke > Konan with prep, I don't think I am exagerrating. I consider it an insult to the Uchihas to say otherwise. Obito is stronger than them individually, but both at the same time is too much for him. He's no Madara.

Ugh, I kinda put Shikamaru above Hidan, I think he'll outsmart him in battle every single time. Once Shikamaru figures opponents out he becomes very dangerous.

I consider it an insult to the Uchihas to say otherwise. Obito is stronger than them individually, but both at the same time is too much for him. He's no Madara.
To me MS Obito extrem diff them while EMS Madara mid diff them if he is on a bad day. Hashirama would low diff them. The gap still remains wide.

MS Obito was still able to hold on (without using Rinnegan power. He was protecting the Mazo, he didn't had the Jin and didn't use Nigendo or other Rinnegan related jutsu... so it's basically MS Obito) against a strongest team than Itachi/Sasuke or even the Gokage (KCM2 Naruto, WA Kakashi, WA Guy, Killer Bee). I don't see how it's an insult to the Uchiha to lose to him (even if they're stronger than pre Konan...MS Obito>prep Konan).

MS Obito is underatted (in 2012 he was even considered mere Jonin level. People like that should be banned). Just to remember, it's cuz 14 years old Obito strengh/threat Minato sealed Kyuubi in Naruto. It's the genesis of the manga.

But it doesn't matter if you see the brothers win against MS Obito, as long as it's extrem diff, I understand. There are ways to achieve something with Izanami. I just say Obito is often underated. Kamui is the most OP jutsu in the manga.

Otherwise, I have very rarely seen this kind of opinion about Shikamaru/Hidan. But ok. To me Shikamaru wouldn't have the stamina to defeat Hidan without prep time.

He will lack energy just like against Tayuya, Temari or the Oto fodders (he had trapped them but was worn out afterwards. I see the same thing happening with Hidan).

To me MS Obito extrem diff them while EMS Madara mid diff them if he is on a bad day. Hashirama would low diff them. The gap still remains wide.

MS Obito was still able to hold on (without using Rinnegan power. He was protecting the Mazo, he didn't had the Jin and didn't use Nigendo or other Rinnegan related jutsu... so it's basically MS Obito) against a strongest team than Itachi/Sasuke or even the Gokage (KCM2 Naruto, WA Kakashi, WA Guy, Killer Bee). I don't see how it's an insult to the Uchiha to lose to him (even if they're stronger than pre Konan...MS Obito>prep Konan).

MS Obito is underatted (in 2012 he was even considered mere Jonin level. People like that should be banned). Just to remember, it's cuz 14 years old Obito strengh/threat Minato sealed Kyuubi in Naruto. It's the genesis of the manga.

But it doesn't matter if you see the brothers win against MS Obito, as long as it's extrem diff, I understand. There are ways to achieve something with Izanami. I just say Obito is often underated. Kamui is the most OP jutsu in the manga.

Otherwise, I have very rarely seen this kind of opinion about Shikamaru/Hidan. But ok. To me Shikamaru wouldn't have the stamina to defeat Hidan without prep time.

He will lack energy just like against Tayuya, Temari or the Oto fodders (he had trapped them but was worn out afterwards. I see the same thing happening with Hidan).
The tailed beasts were doing most of the work. Obito was taijutsu sparring with fuckin' Kakashi. As if Sasuke & Itachi wouldn't do just as well if u gave them 7 tailed beasts.

Minato = Itachi & 14 year old Obito got beaten by him, despite owning THE KYUUBI. If Minato had Kyuubi Chakra & came at Obito the same way he did, he would've ping ponged Obito's ass.

Current Obito beats Minato or Itachi. Where's the discrepancy? If u give him rinnegan he low-middiffs Itachi. I've even given him the edge over Sasuke + Itachi. He is a Madara wannabe.

The tailed beasts were doing most of the work. Obito was taijutsu sparring with fuckin' Kakashi. As if Sasuke & Itachi wouldn't do just as well if u gave them 7 tailed beasts.
I am talking about the fight from chapter 595 to 598 when Obito was alone and had to protect the Mazo. He never really fighting himself with the tailed Beasts. I don't care about the Zombis Jinchuuriki and their Bijus mode.

"Obito was taijutsu sparring with fuckin' Kakashi." You talk about the fight in Kamui world where neither Kakashi (Gai rival. The beast in taijutsu) or Obito could use Kamui. You must strongly believes Kakashi>Obito since he won the fight ? Right ?

Obito manipulated the fight. Just as Itachi manipulated his fight against Hebi Sasuke to let him wins.

Minato = Itachi & 14 year old Obito got beaten by him, despite owning THE KYUUBI. If Minato had Kyuubi Chakra & came at Obito the same way he did, he would've ping ponged Obito's ass.
BM Minato beats MS Obito. Anyway even if Minato beated teen Obito (He fought separately from Kyuubi), he was still afraid of him otherwise the manga would never have started Imao. If base Minato could rape Obito, Kishimoto and his Yondaime character are autists. The manga should have never started.

I am talking about the fight from chapter 595 to 598 when Obito was alone and had to protect the Mazo. He never really fighting himself with the tailed Beasts. I don't care about the Zombis Jinchuuriki and their Bijus mode.

"Obito was taijutsu sparring with fuckin' Kakashi." You talk about the fight in Kamui world where neither Kakashi (Gai rival. The beast in taijutsu) or Obito could use Kamui. You must strongly believes Kakashi>Obito since he won the fight ? Right ?

Obito manipulated the fight. Just as Itachi manipulated his fight against Hebi Sasuke to let him wins.

BM Minato beats MS Obito. Anyway even if Minato beated teen Obito (He fought separately from Kyuubi), he was still afraid of him otherwise the manga would never have started Imao. If base Minato could rape Obito, Kishimoto and his Yondaime character are autists. The manga should have never started.
If u give Kakashi Obito Chakra, he is on par with Obito.

If u give Obito Kakashi Chakra Itachi beats him.

He is obviously in their ballpark. His skills are not on par with those of Madara.
Post automatically merged:

I concede about Rinnegan Obito, he is much stronger than Itachi + Sasuke.

Last edited: