Powers & Abilities Oda Forgot Hawkins’ Strawman works

I don't think the Straw Man transferred damage because there was simply no link to transfer damage to, instead it was simply destroyed. Post the page where Hawkins actually summons the Straw Man.

Hawkins’ Strawman was introduced as a Stand-like thing where if it gets damaged, Hawkins gets damaged.

Well, not anymore apparently. Hawkins is fine now after it gets cut

Classic Goda
its slightly distinctive and ig you can give it the benefit of the doubt that when the strawman is attached to his straw SWROD it doesn't directly affect him unlike a completely RC straw doll that Hawkins controls himself..

I mean, does this one even matter all that much? The damage was anyways transferred to another person and all we saw was just a small impact that just went up in the air immediately. Could've easily been off-screened as it doesn't leave any damage on the body.

2 possible reason for that:
- Hawkins use a different card;
- The Strawman detached himself from Hawkins sword so he could follow Luffy and Zoro, and Hawkins's life was connect with the Strawman so he could control his movements, you could see that the Strawman was mimicing Hawkins moves. In this chapter he didn't detached from Hawkins's sword and was just being manipulated this way. That is why their lives weren't connected.

from the looks of it it seems like hawkins running out straw dolls or kidd starw dolls not working anymore ....
but i gonna wait oda explanation about this mess
Post automatically merged: