Break Week .

He just became more durable. There is always a limit to anything. Look at luffy he is durable due to his rubber body but he still loses.
Sanji now can attack without worrying about injuring himself in his attacks which should be a boost.

As a Zoro fan I hated the magic pill thing. I was already hating Zoro stating to have broken bones (and still doing all he did after...).
I also used to like Sanji a lot and I hate seeing that asspulling. He literally has regeneration better than Ulquiorra Special Transformation.
Post automatically merged:

He just became more durable. There is always a limit to anything. Look at luffy he is durable due to his rubber body but he still loses.
Sanji now can attack without worrying about injuring himself in his attacks which should be a boost.
Luffy would have died if Queen tried to cut him like he did with Sanji. Luffy is not durable he is asspulling only.

As a Zoro fan I hated the magic pill thing. I was already hating Zoro stating to have broken bones (and still doing all he did after...).
I also used to like Sanji a lot and I hate seeing that asspulling. He literally has regeneration better than Ulquiorra Special Transformation.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy would have died if Queen tried to cut him like he did with Sanji. Luffy is not durable he is asspulling only.
Luffy wouldn't die from a sword swing that wasn't swung a by swordman. He would have dodged or blocked and took damage. Sanji took the hit because he was distracted.

Luffy wouldn't die from a sword swing that wasn't swung a by swordman. He would have dodged or blocked and took damage. Sanji took the hit because he was distracted.
If Luffy had his bones broken as Sanji did he wouldn't instantly healing them(he would need meat to do it and milk, maybe some bandages). And yes Luffy would literally die by that attack just like he was about to die at Longuetown by Buggy cutting his neck off.

I think the pills felt ok to me, it reminded me of this:

At the end of the day if Brook can heal himself with frigging milk and that shit is never too much criticized it's not that appalling per se, let's not be hypocritical.

I'd call it Defragmentation rather than Regeneration.

ACoA or ACoC are needed to attack Sanji properly. Without it, its like Naruto vs Pain which wait 5 second interval. Maybe Sanji has a certain interval too.

He did not use his strongest attack on Sanji yet. And I doubt he would use it on a defenseless sanji anyway.
This is true, but instead he used sharp attack and wasn't able to pierce threw his defense. I mean sword has break instead of piercing him, that is crazy thing.