General & Others Oda might want to respect Sanji by including him in V100 cover, but..

.. if anything, it may even lead to the fans mocking him more.

-

First of all, yes, Volume title and characters in Volume cover don't (have to) correlate with each other.

Second, Oda's intention is probably hyping up Sanji and Zoro as Luffy's wings, hence both are in it.

However, you CAN'T UNSEE the implications & relations between volume cover & title. Most fans will sooner or later notice them: volume title is named Conqueror Haki, characters on the cover all have it... oh wait, but not Sanji.

Even if you believe vol title don't relate to vol cover, the connection above is still exists.

-

Well, you can also view vol 100 cover this way: one of them is different than the others.

Luffy is the only Paramecia & VOAT user.
Zoro is the only swordsman.
Sanji is the only non-CoC user.
Yamato is the only female, Zoan, that don't have fire related power.
Ace is the only Logia and not.... alive.

-

You can also see the volume this way: Yamato has similarity/connection/relation to all other char in the cover:

She is Ace's friend.
She waited for Luffy (possible future captain).
She met Zoro's (possible) dad.
She has Sanji's type of backstory.

-

In conclusion, I would like vol 100 to have only the duo Luffy Zoro (and Ace Yamato) if the volume title would be Conqueror Haki. Oda putting him there may seem to respect Sanji, but it can also "bully" him.

Oda "bullying" Sanji is nothing new, he got the short end of the stick often. Usually used as a stepping stone for Luffy & Zoro hype. This is fine since his main job isn't a fighter.

My problem with Sanji not having CoC stems from Yamato's situation. I want Yamato to join. So far, Yamato's "capabilities" is higher than Sanji. If Yamato were to join, Sanji needs to show better feat than her. This is why Jinbe joined after Zoro got Enma & Sanji got RS.

I hope Sanji have (don't care if he ever uses it or not) CoC, just because it increases the chance of Yamato joining, even if it very small.

Sanji will definitely get coc later on, maybe a hint next arc or the arc to come maybe against black beard pirates, I can see BB crew having like for coc user also , future opponents future coc clashes :finally:

Oda "bullying" Sanji is nothing new, he got the short end of the stick often. Usually used as a stepping stone for Luffy & Zoro hype. This is fine since his main job isn't a fighter.

My problem with Sanji not having CoC stems from Yamato's situation. I want Yamato to join. So far, Yamato's "capabilities" is higher than Sanji. If Yamato were to join, Sanji needs to show better feat than her. This is why Jinbe joined after Zoro got Enma & Sanji got RS.

I hope Sanji have (don't care if he ever uses it or not) CoC, just because it increases the chance of Yamato joining, even if it very small.
Jinbei was never a match for Zoro. Please stop!
Post automatically merged:

Also, Sanji didn't get CoC in his own arc.:crazwhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
.. if anything, it may even lead to the fans mocking him more.

-

First of all, yes, Volume title and characters in Volume cover don't (have to) correlate with each other.

Second, Oda's intention is probably hyping up Sanji and Zoro as Luffy's wings, hence both are in it.

However, you CAN'T UNSEE the implications & relations between volume cover & title. Most fans will sooner or later notice them: volume title is named Conqueror Haki, characters on the cover all have it... oh wait, but not Sanji.

Even if you believe vol title don't relate to vol cover, the connection above is still exists.

-

Well, you can also view vol 100 cover this way: one of them is different than the others.

Luffy is the only Paramecia & VOAT user.
Zoro is the only swordsman.
Sanji is the only non-CoC user.
Yamato is the only female, Zoan, that don't have fire related power.
Ace is the only Logia and not.... alive.

-

You can also see the volume this way: Yamato has similarity/connection/relation to all other char in the cover:

She is Ace's friend.
She waited for Luffy (possible future captain).
She met Zoro's (possible) dad.
She has Sanji's type of backstory.

-

In conclusion, I would like vol 100 to have only the duo Luffy Zoro (and Ace Yamato) if the volume title would be Conqueror Haki. Oda putting him there may seem to respect Sanji, but it can also "bully" him.
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait....
So...all of this mumble jumble, is to, in the end, say you're salty that Sanji is in the cover and you would like for only Zoro to be there with Luffy?
And you had to make a thread to explain why it makes you salty?
The problem is not with character X or Y.
The problem lies between your chair and your monitor.

We used to hear the same thing about Sanji soloing a Calamity.
no lol
when Retardeds said king vs Sanji
people said Queen vs Sanji

People overrating that fodder mf as hell
King vs Sanji
Sanji rooftop
Sanji close to Zoro
Sanji coc

that never happenend and never will
:cheers:

if you wanna derive oddities and spin your perspective to what might potentially come out of this volume cover, sure go ahead.. even if its viewing as sanji being bullied potentially and is irrelevant to the title of the volume.

since its just a matter of perspectives and possibilities to you then why not consider this as a derivative interpretation as well "SANJI DOESN'T HAVE COC.. YET IS IN THE SAME LEAGUE"
:stealthblack::stealthblack:

you can derive alot just from your span of imagination whether thats typical over used gags ad nauseam or.. a hype tool..

just a matter of perspective

.. but if sanji does turn out to have Coc.. o boi..

no lol
when Retardeds said king vs Sanji
people said Queen vs Sanji

People overrating that fodder mf as hell
King vs Sanji
Sanji rooftop
Sanji close to Zoro
Sanji coc

that never happenend and never will
:cheers:
Yeah but actually no, a minority of Sanji fans thought he would fight King, most of them knew he would fight Queen. And I was talking more about the start of Wano or even before Wano, back then the thought of Sanji soloing a YC2 was seen as a joke. Even recently, we heard people say Sanji would need to team up with Drake because he’s too weak to solo Queen.

Yeah but actually no, a minority of Sanji fans thought he would fight King, most of them knew he would fight Queen. And I was talking more about the start of Wano or even before Wano, back then the thought of Sanji soloing a YC2 was seen as a joke. Even recently, we heard people say Sanji would need to team up with Drake because he’s too weak to solo Queen.
its has nothing to do with cOC by the way
weakling likes sanjis aint getting coc
I already said Queen vs Sanji because its fking obvious but coc is a wet dream for sanji