Chapter Discussion Oda needs to stop sucking Luffy's dick Wano is embarrassing as fuck right now.

And why do you think it was fucked up??
imagine Luffy begged Kaido to train him so he can defeat him and kick his ass out of Wano, isnt that fucked up?
Post automatically merged:

or even another case, if Blackbeard found raftel before Luffy whichmean BB is a PK, but Luffy still want that title but he still couldnt defeat BB then he begged BB to train him so he can defeat him and take the PK title out of him :josad:

Zoros CoA is 10 times stronger
Luffy hasn't accomplished shit with CoA

Anyways if you guys enjoy Luffy vs Kaido and Law and Kidd vs Big Mom then I guess sorry to hurt your feelings

You can go ahead and lock my thread.
@Pantheos

Luffy vs Kaido and Law and Kidd vs Big Mom is peak fiction :sweat:
Zoro's CoA is trash can't even use IDCoA
You were just coping you don't care about Kid and Law

Luffy vs Kaido is cool and well drawn for now and it just started

Go cry away

imagine Luffy begged Kaido to train him so he can defeat him and kick his ass out of Wano, isnt that fucked up?

or even another case, if Blackbeard found raftel before Luffy whichmean BB is a PK, but Luffy still want that title but he still couldnt defeat BB then he begged BB to train him so he can defeat him and take the PK title out of him :josad:
Yeah but blackbeard and Kaido are bad guys tho.

Ray is pretty much closest thing to pirate king and luffy trained him, how is this any different??

The only thing is Zoro did it begrudgingly because he is putting his responsibilities as right hand man of straw hats above his pride

Zoro's CoA is trash can't even use IDCoA
You were just coping you don't care about Kid and Law

Luffy vs Kaido is cool and well drawn for now and it just started

Go cry away
Why would zoro need internal destruction if zoro can do more internal destruction than Luffy anyways.

Luffy would have 100% died if he touched Enma

Ray is pretty much closest thing to pirate king and luffy trained him, how is this any different??

The only thing is Zoro did it begrudgingly because he is putting his responsibilities as right hand man of straw hats above his pride

Why would zoro need internal destruction if zoro can do more internal destruction than Luffy anyways.

Luffy would have 100% died if he touched Enma
Only weaklings like Zoro have trouble to deals with Enma
Even Young Oden could use it

who cares about bad guys? they are pirates including Luffy, they dont care whether you're bad or not.

you can say whatever but Ray is not Luffy enemy nor a pirate king:kayneshrug:

see??? you will never complaint if it Zoro lmao :kawak:

Only weaklings like Zoro have trouble to deals with Enma
Even Young Oden could use it
30 yo Oden was shocked by even seeing advCoC.
It took 40 year old Oden to scar Kaido Zoro did it when he's 21
Enma when given to Oden clearly didn't require advCoC since Oden didn't know how to use it till he was fucking 40.

Right now Enma requires Oden level Haki to tame, but at least Zoro can block Hakai with his Haki and his swords are 100% fine, can block mountain sized explosions with his Haki.

What has luffy ever done with his Haki?? Get fucked by ulti??

Why do you need to so depressingly downplay Zoro so you can push pathetic Luffy > Zoro nonsense, it reeks of desperation

They say the manga is dead, with their solutions the manga wouldn't even be published for 1year lmaaoo
Luffy dying in MF
Zoro taking is spot

and if you want to talk about responsibility, then Sanji was doing his responsibility to make SH and any people that he cares to be safe and sound because what his family and BM did to him.. yet yall complained WCI and Sanji is sux because of that lmao

who cares about bad guys? they are pirates including Luffy, they dont care whether you're bad or not.

you can say whatever but Ray is not Luffy enemy nor a pirate king:kayneshrug:

see??? you will never complaint if it Zoro lmao :kawak:
Bad guys matter tho, even pirates have morality, both Zoro and Luffy have shown disgust at behaviors of different pirates and characters in general. If Mihawk had orochis personality he'd never ask him. Luffy hates black beard he hates Kaido, zoro has no hate for mihawk at all, just Admiration of his power. Luffy won't mind vetting trained by Shanks will he??

Being an opponent doesn't mean being an enemy, Luffy got to learn from Roger's right hand man, dark king, the closest thing alive to pirate king a pirate superior to Yonko by far because Roger wasn't alive. If Roger was alive Luffy would suck Roger's dick and get trained anyways.

Zoro got trained by mihawk since he's alive.

If something is good story telling I'll call it good, why would I hate it??

and if you want to talk about responsibility, then Sanji was doing his responsibility to make SH and any people that he cares to be safe and sound because what his family and BM did to him.. yet yall complained WCI and Sanji is sux because of that lmao
Umm sanjitards complained about WCI more fhan anyone else.
I never even cared about wci skipped most of it

Bad guys matter tho, even pirates have morality, both Zoro and Luffy have shown disgust at behaviors of different pirates and characters in general. If Mihawk had orochis personality he'd never ask him. Luffy hates black beard he hates Kaido, zoro has no hate for mihawk at all, just Admiration of his power. Luffy won't mind vetting trained by Shanks will he??

Being an opponent doesn't mean being an enemy, Luffy got to learn from Roger's right hand man, dark king, the closest thing alive to pirate king a pirate superior to Yonko by far because Roger wasn't alive. If Roger was alive Luffy would suck Roger's dick and get trained anyways.

Zoro got trained by mihawk since he's alive.

If something is good story telling I'll call it good, why would I hate it??
nah, all that matters for you is only Zoro, you dont even care for another characters.

30 yo Oden was shocked by even seeing advCoC.
It took 40 year old Oden to scar Kaido Zoro did it when he's 21
Enma when given to Oden clearly didn't require advCoC since Oden didn't know how to use it till he was fucking 40.

Right now Enma requires Oden level Haki to tame, but at least Zoro can block Hakai with his Haki and his swords are 100% fine, can block mountain sized explosions with his Haki.

What has luffy ever done with his Haki?? Get fucked by ulti??

Why do you need to so depressingly downplay Zoro so you can push pathetic Luffy > Zoro nonsense, it reeks of desperation
You are the one who made a Copium thread
Contrary to you I never made thread about Zoro
I don't have to push something already established in the manga, it's you desesperatly try to push your nonsenses
Days After days
Get a life

You are the one who made a Copium thread
Contrary to you I never made thread about Zoro
I don't have to push something already established in the manga, it's you desesperatly try to push your nonsenses
Days After days
Get a life
You have no issue finding your ass in every zoro and mihawk thread talking shit tho

nah, all that matters for you is only Zoro, you dont even care for another characters.
Don't put words in my mouth you don't know shit about me.

This kinda attitude makes you come off as literal assholes. You demonize Zoro fans yet you are making assumptions about Zoro and his entire fans.

How do you know how i think?? Are you in my fucking mind??
Ever thought that maybe someone simply thinks differently than you.

In this thread I didn't talk shit about any of the fan base but all you insecure fucks can talk about is Zoro fans rather than addressing the arguments presented.