Break Week Oda won't let Zoro/Sanji fight and beat a Conqueror

J

Jo_Ndule

If zoro was in WCI, he would have fought Cracker/Smoothie but not Kata , the same way he fought Pica not Doffy... he didnt even fight Doffy's YC1 , Vergo!
In wano, he wouldn't fight and beat King or Queen if they happen to have CoC.

Zoro would fight the swordmen/sword user who are usually a tier/2 tiers below the conqueror that Luffy fights.
Sanji gets to fight people slightly below Zoro's opponents or equal.

NW versions:
Along: Hody
Buggy :Caesar..."clowns"
Crocodile : Doffy...no need to explain
Lucci + Enel : Katakuri (being logialike with Great CoO and maching luffy gears.)
Oars + WB : Kaido ...WS hype and have oars looks too
Moriah + WB : Linlin ... should I explain?
Kaku : Queen
King : Jabra
BM : Khalifa

Doffy >> Vergo > Pica.
Doffy >= Hancock > rest of orginal warlords except Mihawk maybe.
Kata >> Smoothie >= Cracker / King>=Queen /Marco =Jozu
Kaido >> King >= Queen
Teach >> Shiryu

We know Doffy is viewed around Cracker by Linlin while he is clearly above Jozu.
But where does Marco/King/Queen with doffy?

Will zoro and Sanji surpass Doffy then commander version of Kata?
most likely when they beat King and Queen , they will be around/above doffy then when they beat Shiryu who might be inbetweener and Burgess , Zoro will be inbetweener /low top while sanji will be Top high tier

Surpassing Conquerors is Luffy's job during an arc/a saga
Zoro and Sanji won't have such privilege until EoS/End of yonko saga where they will be shown clearly above Doffy and Commander Kata.
None of them is gonna surpass Yonko except Luffy.

They just can't beat Doffy yet... unless you believe Wano zoro and sanji AP > Law gk + g4 attacks
They surely can't Hurt or beat Kata yet... none of them can beat even base kata coz they lack the attack speed and CoO + AP.

Zoro and Sanji are not gonna close the gap coz they will be struggling with people twice weaker/a tier below Luffy's opponents.

Stay Salty or Be sane

Last edited by a moderator:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
This logic is broken cause first of all we can't enter Oda's mind and assert if X was that strong he should have fought Y otherwise he isn't.

Oda simply did spare Zoro till this moment and wanted Luffy to beat Doflamingo and Katakuri. It doesn't necessarily mean that Zoro will never shine just because of it. Specially when this arc turned a completely different twist in Zoro's favour compared to DR and WCI.

If zoro was in WCI, he would have fought Cracker/Smoothie but not Kata , the same way he fought Pica not Doffy... he didnt even fight Doffy's YC1 , Vergo!
In wano, he wouldn't fight and beat King or Queen if they happen to have CoC.

Zoro would fight the swordmen/sword user who are usually a tier/2 tiers below the conqueror that Luffy fights.
Sanji gets to fight people slightly below Zoro's opponents or equal.

NW versions:
Along: Hody
Buggy :Caesar..."clowns"
Crocodile : Doffy...no need to explain
Lucci + Enel : Katakuri (being logialike with Great CoO and maching luffy gears.)
Oars + WB : Kaido ...WS hype and have oars looks too
Moriah + WB : Linlin ... should I explain?
Kaku : Queen
King : Jabra
BM : Khalifa

Doffy >> Vergo > Pica.
Doffy >= Hancock > rest of orginal warlords except Mihawk maybe.
Kata >> Smoothie >= Cracker / King>=Queen /Marco =Jozu
Kaido >> King >= Queen
Teach >> Shiryu

We know Doffy is viewed around Cracker by Linlin whie Doffy is clearly above Jozu.
But where does Marco/King/Queen with doffy?

Will zoro and Sanji surpass Doffy then commander versipn of Kata? Yes but most likely when they beat King and Queen , they will be around/above doffy then when they beatsl Shiryu who might be inbetweener and Burgess , Zoro will be inbetweener /low top while sanji will be Top high tier

Surpassing Conquerors is Luffy's job during an arc/a saga
Zoro and Sanji won't have such privilege until EoS/End of yonko saga where they will be show clearly above Doffy and Kata.
None of them is gonna surpass Yonko except Luffy.

They just can't beat Doffy yet... unless they believe Wano zoro and sanji AP > Law gk + g4 attacks
They surely can't Hurt or beat Kata yet... none of them can beat even base kata coz they lack the attack speed and CoO + AP.

Zoro and Sanji are not gonna close the gap coz they will be struggling with people twice weakee/a tier below Luffy's opponents
Dunno zoro doing better than those coc fodders

King-Queen will be another Kaku-Jabra / Inuarashi-Nekomamushi. so nope
None of us have future sight so you have no way of confirming that .

I agree King doesn't look like a Conqueror,he seems to be a Katakuri type of guy and that's why I think he may have it.

Yamato too doesn't look at all like a Conqueror though,I just give her that because she is Kaido's sole kid.

If King is meh to you, Yamato ain't awesome to me either lol.

I said before, Oda is a Japanese, so he will make the shogun of Wano as one of the strongest characters in the series. We already saw how strong the real shogun of Wano aka Oden is. In fact, Oden's strength surpassed my expectation.

Now, among the strawhats, Oda gave all the strawhats real world nationalities. In Zoro's case, Oda said, he would be Japanese. Do you know the meaning of this? Do you understand how much national pride is involved with Zoro and Wano for Oda?

To be honest, I was a little skeptic about Zoro fighting Kaido myself. But the way things are going, all we have left is getting a narration box like =>
People say, in Oda's One Piece, never bet against Zoro