Current Events Ok so new anime Opening has major spoilers again

Details that i found interesting are:

01. The Straw Hat is Under Water ---> Possibly hinting at it's Origin being related to Sea
02. Kaidou attacking Flower Capital ---> ZKK Haters are shitting themselves right now
03. Swords falling from Full Moon ---> Possibly hinting at Toki's Prophecy
04. Onigashima Skull moving ---> Either it's Alive or Big Mom turns it into a Homie as you said
05. Kaidou goes above the Sky ---> Possibly hinting at where his Fight against Luffy concludes (A Sky Island)
06. Black Maria's Webs are Black ---> It seems she was using CoA on her Webs (Need to check the Fight again)
07. Straw Hats are above Dragon Kaidou ---> Possibly hinting at SHs assisting in the defeat of Kaidou later on (Similar to Oars Fight)
08. Zoro vs King & Sanji vs Queen are not shown ---> Even though Flying Six Fights were shown...
09. Kid & Law throwing Luffy forward ---> Either it means they won't help against Kaidou Fight or they will agree that he is Future PK
10. Thousand Sunny is flying ---> Use your imagination

mfs didn't forget to spoil our latest chapter

what the hell is that behind Luffy
Post automatically merged:

The new Opening has spoilers again;

1) It pretty much shows Kaido attacking the flower capital after his defeat
2) Big Meme turning Onigashima into a homie so it can attack the flower capital
3) Kid and Law being confirmed as part of Luffy's fan club
BM sould pocus Onigashima into homie would be insane

3 Log poses, symbolizing SHP finding one piece after 3 arcs.. the final being the war?

Last edited:
3 Log poses, symbolizing SHP finding one piece after 3 arcs.. the final being the war?
Great find
Personally i don't believe it hints towards Arcs, but actually Three Separate Destinations Post-Wano
Long before this OP came out, i said that after Wano, SHs are gonna be divided into Three Islands

I think we are gonna see Mary Geoise Short Arc, Impel Down Short Arc & Vegapunk Island Short Arc simultaneously
After that, Fishmen Island will be Destroyed & then escape from Marine HQ

All of these locations will be Highlighted in a Short Arc (2 Volumes) Post-Wano
After that, they all go to Elbaf together

Great find
Personally i don't believe it hints towards Arcs, but actually Three Separate Destinations Post-Wano
Long before this OP came out, i said that after Wano, SHs are gonna be divided into Three Islands

I think we are gonna see Mary Geoise Short Arc, Impel Down Short Arc & Vegapunk Island Short Arc simultaneously

that's a nice interpretation as well

we surely have alot to deal with post wano

-Sabo

-Marines

-Revolutionaries

-Warlords

-Alabasta

-Shurahoshi

etc

that's a nice interpretation as well

we surely have alot to deal with post wano

-Sabo

-Marines

-Revolutionaries

-Warlords

-Alabasta

-Shurahoshi

etc
Exactly, i think what Oda meant recently when he said Wano is End of Luffy's Adventure, is that Post-Wano, the entire World will be treated like a Single Arc, it's time to wrap everything up, not just focus on One Adventure in One Land like every previous Arc

Imo the Journey to Elbaf will be similar to Arabasta Arc where we got a Chapter showing all Sides on the move & Author said: "Final Battle in Alubarna where all Factions meet"

Or what oda can do is have one group enter Elbaf while other saves sabo or the Revs

this whole conundrum they'd be in better invoke some "planning" within the SHP deciding who heads to Elbaf, who diverges to other calls of urgencies.

Zoro can't go for combat assistance for obvious reasons

you'd have rest of the SHP avaliable..

Exactly, i think what Oda meant recently when he said Wano is End of Luffy's Adventure, is that Post-Wano, the entire World will be treated like a Single Arc, it's time to wrap everything up, not just focus on One Adventure in One Land like every previous Arc

Imo the Journey to Elbaf will be similar to Arabasta Arc where we got a Chapter showing all Sides on the move & Author said: "Final Battle in Alubarna where all Factions meet"
nice nice i like that.. like this SHP can further globally make their name

Sanji's vow with to kuma get fulfilled

alot of potential

Wouldn't that mean Luffy doesn't get his party to officially get Jinbei i the crew at EOW

Wouldn't that mean Luffy doesn't get his party to officially get Jinbei i the crew at EOW
They already celebrated before they entered Onigashima
Also Oda said that Wano Ending is Shocking, so i don't expect it will be like Luffy Defeats Villain, everyone celebrates & party & then leave Wano in peace

Btw, this is why Oda made Sanji put a Den Den Mushi in Zoro's Pocket
We are gonna have Three Simultaneous Arcs about Monster Trio

The Final Villains will be introduced Post-Wano (Completely New Characters)

so @Salah WG .. 1st arc covers all the locations and urgencies

2nd arc Elbaf

3rd the last poenglyph

then Laughtale

and Final war

Btw, this is why Oda made Sanji put a Den Den Mushi in Zoro's Pocket
We are gonna have Three Simultaneous Arcs about Monster Trio
wym by this

so @Salah WG .. 1st arc covers all the locations and urgencies

2nd arc Elbaf

3rd the last poenglyph

then Laughtale

and Final war
Yes, you can say that

I believe Post Wano, we will visit all of these Locations together;
Impel Down - Enies Lobby - Pirate Island - Mary Geoise - Vegapunk Island - New Marineford - Fishmen Island - Zou
(Maybe others too, not sure)

After most Final Players are properly Introduced, every Faction Goal is made clear & most Secrets are revealed (Except Major Ones)
Everyone will decide that they must go to Elbaf, it's the Key to everything & where it all started (Insert Arabasta Scene here)

Elbaf imo will be Center of Final Arc & that is where Final War happens
However things will eventually get out of hand & the War will expand all over the World, so i expect there will be a lot of moving around Multiple Islands (Similar to Totto Land, with Whole Cake Island representing Main Island which in this case is Elbaf Kingdom)

Laugh Tale is not the very end, it will happen in Middle of that Final Arc
If my calculations are correct, One Piece will end in Chapter 1200
Time-Skip will happen in 1197 or 96

With around 35 Chapters every year, that means One Piece will end in 5 Years InshAllah
Around 2026-27

not necessarily.. it seems misplaced and why would it be frozen

that just symbolizes the 3 destinations are inevitable
You are reading too far into the future. I doubt the animator already knows what will happen in like 3 arcs later.

It is frozen to symbolize someone with ice power will join the crew.

Great find

I still don't get why you think that Zoro will be on Impel Down, let alone how is he going to get there