Current Events Ok so new anime Opening has major spoilers again

not necessarily.. it seems misplaced and why would it be frozen

that just symbolizes the 3 destinations are inevitable
It's interesting to note that since New World started, Straw Hats Never followed that compass, they never had to choose any Island, they simply stumbled upon Punk Hazard & it ended up taking them in a Linear Journey

Also the fact that Magnets changed from 1 Island to 3 after entering New World, it's as if the World is telling them that you need "Three Separate Routes" to make it to One Piece, something that SHs are yet to do

But recently Oda being teasing this Wings stuff with Monster Trio, for me it's clear Hint that when Straw Hats finally take Three Routes (One for Luffy, one for Zoro, one for Sanji), they will be able to find the Key to reaching One Piece

Oda even further hinted at this by making Dressrosa an Arc without Sanji & then WCI an Arc without Zoro.
Luffy should be with neither of them, they are his Wings, while they are taking care of Two Urgencies, Luffy will handle the Third

I also suspect that One of Road Poneglyphs is actually a Trap
You only need Three & not Four
Post automatically merged:

I still don't get why you think that Zoro will be on Impel Down, let alone how is he going to get there
Well, at first i never considered Zoro going to Impel Down, i simply found clues that we will definitely see Impel Down again, cuz a certain Secret needs to be revealed there

But after seeing Sanji give Zoro a Den Den Mushi
Zoro saying he will be King of Hell
Zoro is about to have Nothing Happened 2.0 Moment (Where last time it was Kuma telling him i will show you "Hell")
Magellan have the exact same Themes as Zoro (Land Animal, Sea Animal, Sky Animal & then Demon Form)
Pre-Timeskip & Post-TS being Reverse of each other
Zoro is repeating same Scenes that Mihawk had Pre-TS but in Reverse Circumstances
+ multiple other Evidence that Zoro gonna get separated from Crew Post-Wano

I simply concluded that Zoro is indeed going to Hell (Which is Impel Down) to witness that Secret himself
And it's related to what Shanks wanted to talk about when he met Gorosei

Last edited:
You are reading too far into the future. I doubt the animator already knows what will happen in like 3 arcs later.

It is frozen to symbolize someone with ice power will join the crew.
ice and log pose = crewmate... nahh

it can also symbolize that the next arc will cover 3 different destination instead of arcs in the future

Details that i found interesting are:

01. The Straw Hat is Under Water ---> Possibly hinting at it's Origin being related to Sea
02. Kaidou attacking Flower Capital ---> ZKK Haters are shitting themselves right now
03. Swords falling from Full Moon ---> Possibly hinting at Toki's Prophecy
04. Onigashima Skull moving ---> Either it's Alive or Big Mom turns it into a Homie as you said
05. Kaidou goes above the Sky ---> Possibly hinting at where his Fight against Luffy concludes (A Sky Island)
06. Black Maria's Webs are Black ---> It seems she was using CoA on her Webs (Need to check the Fight again)
07. Straw Hats are above Dragon Kaidou ---> Possibly hinting at SHs assisting in the defeat of Kaidou later on (Similar to Oars Fight)
08. Zoro vs King & Sanji vs Queen are not shown ---> Even though Flying Six Fights were shown...
09. Kid & Law throwing Luffy forward ---> Either it means they won't help against Kaidou Fight or they will agree that he is Future PK
10. Thousand Sunny is flying ---> Use your imagination
Some people want to leave Wano because they are tired of the place or the Oden wank. I just want to leave so this ZKK nonsense stops being pushed everywhere I look:whitepress:

Yes, you can say that

I believe Post Wano, we will visit all of these Locations together;
Impel Down - Enies Lobby - Pirate Island - Mary Geoise - Vegapunk Island - New Marineford - Fishmen Island - Zou
(Maybe others too, not sure)

After most Final Players are properly Introduced, every Faction Goal is made clear & most Secrets are revealed (Except Major Ones)
Everyone will decide that they must go to Elbaf, it's the Key to everything & where it all started (Insert Arabasta Scene here)

Elbaf imo will be Center of Final Arc & that is where Final War happens
However things will eventually get out of hand & the War will expand all over the World, so i expect there will be a lot of moving around Multiple Islands (Similar to Totto Land, with Whole Cake Island representing Main Island which in this case is Elbaf Kingdom)

Laugh Tale is not the very end, it will happen in Middle of that Final Arc
If my calculations are correct, One Piece will end in Chapter 1200
Time-Skip will happen in 1197 or 96

With around 35 Chapters every year, that means One Piece will end in 5 Years InshAllah
Around 2026-27
inshallah

It's interesting to note that since New World started, Straw Hats Never followed that compass, they never had to choose any Island, they simply stumbled upon Punk Hazard & it ended up taking them in a Linear Journey

Also the fact that Magnets changed from 1 Island to 3 after entering New World, it's as if the World is telling them that you need "Three Separate Routes" to make it to One Piece, something that SHs are yet to do

But recently Oda being teasing this Wings stuff with Monster Trio, for me it's clear Hint that when Straw Hats finally take Three Routes (One for Luffy, one for Zoro, one for Sanji), they will be able to find the Key to reaching One Piece

Oda even further hinted at this by making Dressrosa an Arc without Sanji & then WCI an Arc without Zoro.
Luffy should be with neither of them, they are his Wings, while they are taking care of Two Urgencies, Luffy will handle the Third

Well, at first i never considered Zoro going to Impel Down, i simply found clues that we will definitely see Impel Down again, cuz a certain Secret needs to be revealed there

Zoro is about to have Nothing Happened 2.0 Moment (Where last time it was Kuma telling him i will show you "Hell")
Magellan have the exact same Themes as Zoro (Land Animal, Sea Animal, Sky Animal & then Demon Form)
Zoro is repeating same Scenes that Mihawk had Pre-TS but in Reverse Circumstances

I simply concluded that Zoro is indeed going to Hell (Which is Impel Down) to witness that Secret himself
thats a real interesting take honestly
and i bet you have watched tekking's videos about SHP invading the MaryGeoise..

There is that plot too and the point Trekking brings up is Luffy would abandon his journey to save sabo first with the SHP and then comes the rest of the stuff

if you think about most of the urgencies like the stuffy with vivi and Sabo are all connected to the Holy land.. it may be that post wano we get sabo retrieval arc and then the respective relevant ones in order.

Last edited:
06. Black Maria's Webs are Black ---> It seems she was using CoA on her Webs (Need to check the Fight again)
It's likely not CoA as Brook was able to cut the webs...

08. Zoro vs King & Sanji vs Queen are not shown ---> Even though Flying Six Fights were shown...
Opening animation was likely commissioned before they learned about Zoro and Sanji fighting King and Queen...

3 Log poses, symbolizing SHP finding one piece after 3 arcs.. the final being the war?
That's the standard NW log pose...

That's the standard NW log pose...
That Log Pose was "Never" used since Post-TS started
If it didn't have meaning, Oda didn't need to change Log Poses from pointing to 1 Island into pointing to 3

The entire Wano Saga (Since Punk Hazard) has basically being SHs getting distracted by Politics
They never actually got to follow Log Pose yet

Remember Roger words when he reached Lodestar Island, he said that they learned about Existence of another Island when they reached there.
That's because i believe Second Part of Grand Line is made so that you reach Three Final Islands & not just One
Lodestar Island + Laugh Tale + A Third Kingdom that Roger didn't mention (It got Destroyed)

However unlike Roger Pirates who learned most things late & had to redo their Journey, Straw Hat Pirates are moving smoothly in a Linear Path & Fate is leading them where they need to be to learn about The World. This is why, long before this Opening even came out, you can check my previous Posts if you want, i always said that Straw Hats "Must" be divided into Three Parties & we will have Three Simultaneous Short Arcs to wrap-up everything necessary for the Start of Elbaf Arc & Final War & Final Revelations

Sanji in Vegapunk Island
Zoro in Impel Down
Luffy in Mary Geoise

Zoro & Sanji reunite in Fishmen Island (Witness it's Destruction)
Then they reunite with Luffy in New Marineford (Where they Face Admirals but Escape them)
Then they set sail to Elbaf which will be The Destination of every Faction & Major Character

How do you see Zoro ending up in Impel Down?