Current Events Ok so new anime Opening has major spoilers again

and Oden showed with King and Queen does it foreshadows that Oden alive again and fight King and Queen or King and Queen is dead like Oden wow omg TOEI :kawak:

How do you see Zoro ending up in Impel Down?
I believe Kuma will arrive & send Zoro to "Literal Hell" this time, which is Impel Down
It will be orders of WG ofc, to send Criminals to Prison directly using Kuma's DF Powers
Zoro due to Tiresome, Injuries & Minks Drug will be unable to defend himself at all
(Kuma is a CD Slave, but he is also a WG Weapon, they can dispatch him when needed)

Sanji will either Infiltrate Vegapunk Island since he is best at such Missions or he will also be captured by Cipher-Pol or Science Division.
As for Luffy, it's possible that Fujitora will capture him just like he said he would.

During this Short Arc, Usopp's Lie will finally come true when he said "Beautiful Master Swordsman with Meat is here"
Most Readers thought it came true with Rebecca, however that Lie was clearly for all Monster Trio, not just Luffy, not to mention that Rebecca is not a "Master" Swordsman

Master Swordsman is about Shanks who will save Zoro from Impel Down
Beautiful Female who saves Sanji is either Shirahoshi (Who escaped Fishmen Island after a Villain appeared) or Pudding or even Hancock
As for Luffy, he will be saved by Meat (I will hold on to explanation of this for later)

I believe Kuma will arrive & send Zoro to "Literal Hell" this time, which is Impel Down
It will be orders of WG ofc, to send Criminals to Prison directly using Kuma's DF Powers
Zoro due to Tiresome, Injuries & Minks Drug will be unable to defend himself at all
(Kuma is a CD Slave, but he is also a WG Weapon, they can dispatch him when needed)

Sanji will either Infiltrate Vegapunk Island since he is best at such Missions or he will also be captured by Cipher-Pol or Science Division.
As for Luffy, it's possible that Fujitora will capture him just like he said he would.

During this Short Arc, Usopp's Lie will finally come true when he said "Beautiful Master Swordsman with Meat is here"
Most Readers thought it came true with Rebecca, however that Lie was clearly for all Monster Trio, not just Luffy, not to mention that Rebecca is not a "Master" Swordsman

Master Swordsman is about Shanks who will save Zoro from Impel Down
Beautiful Female who saves Sanji is either Shirahoshi (Who escaped Fishmen Island after a Villain appeared) or Pudding or even Hancock
As for Luffy, he will be saved by Meat (I will hold on to explanation of this for later)
wow you sure have a great thing inside your head:kawak:

So kaido destroy flower capital let's us know Luffy will lose? In the end but some miracle will happen that will turn the tides & I have to say the love queen black lasers I always knew it would be that color, after he said black coffee lol

Doesn't seem Onigashima is turned into a homie but for sure it is alive.

Luffy hitting Kaido with G3 without any haki hahahaha.

Kid and Law probably helping Luffy escape at the end of Wano since he always needs help. And by that only I would say he is not Yonko yet.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Says a lot about how this arc is going that an anime opening gives us more potential narrative action between the main protagonists/antagonists than the last 20 chapters of the manga :few:

The new Opening has spoilers again;

1) It pretty much shows Kaido attacking the flower capital after his defeat
2) Big Meme turning Onigashima into a homie so it can attack the flower capital
3) Kid and Law being confirmed as part of Luffy's fan club
But but anime said Zkk