Powers & Abilities Ok, Zoro has CoC. What happened on the roof then?

What happened with Kaido and Asura?

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Zoro clearly unlocks CoC in that moment. Asura being CoC makes no sense. Why didn't Zoro scarred Kaku? Why didn't Zoro's Asura one shots Pacifista? Even Sanji's DJ attack started to breaking down Pacifista. Asura basically got retconned. That's it.
How do we know Zoro didn't scar Kaku? :cheers:

He never used adcoc on the roof
Not even coc

Oda makes coc clear, and zoro used coc only in ch1033 where we see CoC effects and Visuals
Do you even realize that you are wanking Zoro by saying that?
If rooftop Zoro didn't use ACoC and managed to scar Kaido, what kind of damage do you think a full health ACoC Zoro would do to him?:saden:

Don't worry, ZKK will give you the answer soon enough.:cantseeme:

Luffy already explained this. AdCoA is not enough to penetrate deep into Kaido. To do that, CoC coating is needed. It's not rocket science, and the requirements aren't magically different, because "Zoro."

Luffy already explained this. AdCoA is not enough to penetrate deep into Kaido. To do that, CoC coating is needed. It's not rocket science, and the requirements aren't magically different, because "Zoro."
It funny how the coins changed after ch 1033 :ihaha:
I remember you denying both CoC let not talk about adcoc. What changed for you?
Are you scarred that Zoro could leave a scar without using any kind of CoC?
His overwhelming strength would make a lot agenda obsolete you agree :suresure:?

It funny how the coins changed after ch 1033 :ihaha:
I remember you denying both CoC let not talk about adcoc. What changed for you?
Are you scarred that Zoro could leave a scar without using any kind of CoC?
His overwhelming strength would make a lot agenda obsolete you agree :suresure:?
I never denied he used CoC. I said Ashura itself was not CoC, because that's what you looney tunes were arguing. And yall were hell bent that it was some super form of CoC that only Zoro possesses, and now all of a sudden he was using just basic CoC. Zoro fandom once again proves it's the biggest flip flop fandom on the planet.

Last edited:
Correction - adCOA is enough as long as you have enough potency. Adcoc is only needed for those who lack the necessary AP and even then it would be not be enough if the combination AP is still low.

This is why Yamato with adcoc was doing minimal damage

That rooftop Ashura has COC.

Zoro has COC for a long time, even pre ts I'd assume since he's always been portrayed as someone with intimidating aura. He just doesn't know how to unleash it like how Luffy or others can.

Remember when Zoro used Ashura against Kaido he wasn't holding back at all. He went all out, so he unconciously used COC as well.

Now, Zoro can use COC coating without having to use Ashura.