Anime Discussion Old school anime was better

I miss when anime's were always constantly airing like with naruto, every anime these days takes a million fucking years to get new seasons out

like there was a 4 year gap around between season 3 and 4 of overlord as example

the old do filler and stall method was better then this plus the anime original content was always fun

seasonal shows are better

we get high quality content with almost no fillers
demon slayer
a seasonal show

is not really any better then one piece
animation wise which is a weekly show

Only real difference is the wait

And to me could less about fillers as im not into manga whatsoever to actually care enough to see if they added shit
and if they did,, I would only know they did it because manga fans literally told me

And again even if filler is shit and trash, I dont care about your canon purity standards so dont hold that viewpoint
but if im to to hold that hypocrital position, It still wouldt change that it's better to have some content then none at all but what do i know

im just some guy on the internet

If you compare the quality of anime like JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure to something like One Piece, the quality will be very noticeable. A lot of manga can’t be adapted weekly if they’re not… well, weekly or bi-weekly. The manga would have to be ahead by a significant amount of chapters to avoid the risk of catching up. If the anime ends up getting dangerously close, then they’ll have to make filler episodes.

A lot of people (including me) don’t like filler episodes, so it’d be best to avoid making them if they’re not needed. I kinda wish anime would just stop airing for like a week or two, because filler episodes still need to be produced in some form which means people won’t get time off to do their own things.

It kind of makes the experience of watching them even more unenjoyable when you think about how many hours went into making something a lot of people will skip anyway. I try to watch them if there’s only a few, but if they’re entire filler arcs (*cough* Bleach *cough*) then I just can’t… I already did that with One Piece, after all. :catsweat:

If you don’t like waiting, then reading the manga will probably be better in the long run. Once you catch up with that, then you can watch the anime. Once you’ve done both (or not), then it’s time to move onto something else.

AL sama

Red Haired
demon slayer
a seasonal show

And to me could less about fillers as im not into manga whatsoever to actually care enough to see if they added shit
and if they did,, I would only know they did it because manga fans literally told me

And again even if filler is shit and trash, I dont care about your canon purity standards so dont hold that viewpoint
but if im to to hold that hypocrital position, It still wouldt change that it's better to have some content then none at all but what do i know

demon slayer isn't better in terms of animations then a long running shows??

you don't understand anything if you think that is the case

demon slayer
a seasonal show

One Piece doesn't always that coinsitency. Such animation is only reserved for highlught scenes mostly.
Post automatically merged:

I thought there was gonna be a different premise when I read the title old school anime

If you don’t like waiting, then reading the manga will probably be better in the long run. Once you catch up with that, then you can watch the anime. Once you’ve done both (or not), then it’s time to move onto something else.
yea so it's literally just binge culture for streaming

watch the 12 episodes and move on
to next disposable product

Which was my statement on the matter
a whole day before this point so thanks for proving my point ig

A lot of people (including me) don’t like filler episodes, so it’d be best to avoid making them if they’re not needed.
then reading the manga will probably be better in the long run.

let's be honest with ourselves
you only hate filler cause you prefer manga

Which begs the question if you dislike anime why you in a damn thread solely about that topic

I miss when anime's were always constantly airing like with naruto, every anime these days takes a million fucking years to get new seasons out

like there was a 4 year gap around between season 3 and 4 of overlord as example

the old do filler and stall method was better then this plus the anime original content was always fun
Well given how much animation has improved its bound to take a lot of time and money compared to old school anime.
We love it cuz it was our generation.
Currently people who has just started watching Anime like JJK/Demon Slayer Probably won't like old school animation.

The lack of canonicity isn't the issue. Fillers aren't necessarily a problem when they're standalone episodes or even arcs. They're problems when they pad out chapters so much so that taking ten episodes for X to happen becomes a meme even among people unfamiliar with the source material.

yea so it's literally just binge culture for streaming

watch the 12 episodes and move on
to next disposable product

Which was my statement on the matter
a whole day before this point so thanks for proving my point ig

let's be honest with ourselves
you only hate filler cause you prefer manga

Which begs the question if you dislike anime why you in a damn thread solely about that topic
I don’t know what else to tell you. I never said I dislike anime, I just said I dislike filler (I already said why). If you love filler episodes, then good for you.

The only choice you have in regards to anime is to wait for new episodes, but if you want to be part of the experience as it’s happening then manga would be a good choice albeit the same inevitable outcome. I never said you couldn’t do both, but I also didn’t say you had to either.

Sorry for trying to make it easier for you. :handsup: