Powers & Abilities One interesting detail that no one notices about Sanji’s Diable/Ifrit Jambe!!!

Will this happens?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Another Sanji thread from me.

Now, this wouldn’t be a long one so at least bear with me here.

I hope I’m not the only one who notices this but if I am then I’ll gladly take the honor for it.

So as you might already know, Sanji’s DJ has this fire trail/marks that appears on Sanji’s legs whenever he uses it.

Then recently with Sanji unlocking Ifrit Jambe, the same fiery marks are also on his legs.

Now, y’all might ask, “Okay, what does that have to do with your thread?”

Me:

If you look at it carefully, you might realized that DJ marks extended to his ankle and half of Sanji’s shin.

While IJ covers almost up to half of Sanji’s thigh

So if my theory of Surtr Jambe being Sanji’s third black colored flame power up come true, we can expect the fire marks to pass the thigh and covers his whole legs, hence the epithet “Black Leg Sanji”.

Various examples would be like curse mark from Naruto but on legs instead.

Or the demon slayer mark from Demon Slayer but again, legs this time.

If we were to visualize it, it would be something like this

Except that the flame mark will covers Sanji’s whole legs and not just his shin or thighs.

Can’t wait in 2027 where this theory of mine come true.
:joker:

Tagging some folks who might be interested!
@Chrono @RayanOO @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterKaido @Akai2 @Tyki_Mikk @Doggo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @BillSlipton @Wildfire Kaios @Blackflamesanji @MonsterZoro @No=Yes @Bango🍅 @gamaran @GrandmasterChef Zonji etc etc.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Another Sanji thread from me.

Now, this wouldn’t be a long one so at least bear with me here.

I hope I’m not the only one who notices this but if I am then I’ll gladly take the honor for it.

So as you might already know, Sanji’s DJ has this fire trail/marks that appears on Sanji’s legs whenever he uses it.

Then recently with Sanji unlocking Ifrit Jambe, the same fiery marks are also on his legs.

Now, y’all might ask, “Okay, what does that have to do with your thread?”

Me:

If you look at it carefully, you might realized that DJ marks extended to his ankle and half of Sanji’s shin.

While IJ covers almost up to half of Sanji’s thigh

So if my theory of Surtr Jambe being Sanji’s third black colored flame power up come true, we can expect the fire marks to pass the thigh and covers his whole legs, hence the epithet “Black Leg Sanji”.

Various examples would be like curse mark from Naruto but on legs instead.

Or the demon slayer mark from Demon Slayer but again, legs this time.

If we were to visualize it, it would be something like this

Except that the flame mark will covers Sanji’s whole legs and not just his shin or thighs.

Can’t wait in 2027 where this theory of mine come true.
:joker:

Tagging some folks who might be interested!
@Chrono @RayanOO @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterKaido @Akai2 @Tyki_Mikk @Doggo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @BillSlipton @Wildfire Kaios @Blackflamesanji @MonsterZoro @No=Yes @Bango🍅 @gamaran @GrandmasterChef Zonji etc etc.
Sanji literally engulfed in flames when he use Hell Memories.

But this is a cool detail i guess

Hell memories ensures this will be more than just the legs. I've had similar thoughts tho. I agree with you goat
But,Sanji can let the flame wrap the whole body, and the whole leg doesn't make much sense
Sanji literally engulfed in flames when he use Hell Memories.

But this is a cool detail i guess
So yes, Hell's Memories wrapped Sanji's entire body in flames but the marks only appears on his legs. For example,

You could see HM covers Sanji's body but his legs still have the fiery marking on his legs. My point is that the marks will extends up to Sanji's whole legs. HM doesn't change anything since the attacks are still from Sanji's legs. That's all ^^
Hold on now damn how did I miss dat it's actually up much higher than usual I never noticed that but now that you brought it up, ever since Kings intro with being a lunarian, & when he use his fire leg it was his entire leg & now sanji, :quest: oda is a goat sanji definitely has lunarians DNA https://flic.kr/p/2nb3Zpn
From the look of it, King doesn't seems to have any fiery marks engulfing his legs. It could be just like Hell's Memories where the flames covers his while body but doesn't show the markings. But cool detail nonetheless ^^
I wonder who sanji will fight with such durability that sanji will need such AP.
Lafitte/Pizarro in Blackbeard Pirates arc?

Admiral like Kizaru or Greenbull?

Blond Gorosei?

EOS Gin?

All options are available.
Sanji became known as "Black Leg Sanji" just because he just wore black trousers. It's simple as that.
Yes but it would be more iconic if Sanji also have a black power.

Yes but it would be more iconic if Sanji also have a black power.
Yes, especially now that he is not wearing black trousers anymore, which has been making the title "black leg" sound just silly.
Having black flames would fix the problem, as then his legs would still look black regardless of what trousers he were to use.

I see it as just like the title "Pirate Hunter" that Zoro has though. Zoro is not a pirate hunter anymore, but that's his title just because that's how he was known as when he became famous.

If Sanji were to become famous only after the time-skip, when he began to just spam Diable Jambe in practically all his fights, he would probably be known as "Flame Leg Sanji", or something like that.