Current Events One Piece became worser than Fairy Tail

OP is in some points like FT, especially the Onigashima Arc. OP is now mid but not on FT’s low lvl. The final arc of FT was bad in every single way, OP has still a chance for a great finale. I’m sure we will get a great final war and the solved mysteries will be great. But ideas aren’t enough. Mashima had also great ideas (E.N.D, Gray's power, the Spriggan etc.) but the implementation of his ideas was bad. I hope Oda does not the same mistakes.
Post automatically merged:

FT>One Piss

But this is a OP forum so im not surprised at all.Just look at all the off-screen shit and wasted Tama chapters

OP remains as the worst on-going trash in history
Edens Zero > OP > FT

Noodlel is a clown, but the fact that Luffy vs Kaido possesses absolute zero hype and tension is undeniable
Oh, since when did this forum discussion page count is an indicative of so called hype?
Even in other characters chapter, it is mostly about Zoro vs Sanji dick measurement contest more than 'actual' so called discussion. Besides, there was no Luffy 'centric' chapter since chapter 1000.

That's because: Luffy = No tension
Btb what is this so called tension you are talking about? That MC wins all the time?? Did Zoro ever lose any fight in post skip? Aren't you one of the people with ZKK agenda? Luffy has to 'lose' for that to happen. Btb, It is Zoro fights that has or had no tension because of 'I am never gonna lose again'. Luffy lost his fights atleast.

I don't read Black Clover because I heard the protagonist is a Naruto-Luffy rip off. Is it that bad?
He is not rip-off, it was really good and now it became even better
The MC currently could stomp all The Human Kingdoms alone due to powercreep. And it's getting worse and worse
So what? it has logic explanation, while everything that Luffy doing in this arc - not