One Piece Chapter 1,074: " Mark 3"

Rate ?

• Total voters

TCB is clown shit. same tier as opscans. do better or im just going to ignore you dumbasses and wait til sunday since i already have to re-read the chapter every time to find out what actually happened. every other week its major lines of dialogue changing that make the plot and characterizations different and they make 80 percent of the fanbase think the wrong shit happened lol.

ohhhh dumbass larines dont realize hes a rebel yet? doesnt make any sense!!!

yeah no shit. because i guess that didnt happen and theyre actually actively keeping him out of the denden mushi network
Post automatically merged:

i really need to learn japanese faster. im too old for this shit but im sick of translators

I will probably make a thread counting every fanservice shots (panties, sideboobs, etc.) once Egghead arc is over. I already got a few panels cooking up.:myman:
theres more fanservice in egghead than in the last 1050 chapters of this damn manga. its great

TCB is clown shit. same tier as opscans. do better or im just going to ignore you dumbasses and wait til sunday since i already have to re-read the chapter every time to find out what actually happened. every other week its major lines of dialogue changing that make the plot and characterizations different and they make 80 percent of the fanbase think the wrong shit happened lol.

ohhhh dumbass larines dont realize hes a rebel yet? doesnt make any sense!!!

yeah no shit. because i guess that didnt happen and theyre actually actively keeping him out of the denden mushi network

i really need to learn japanese faster. im too old for this shit but im sick of translators

theres more fanservice in egghead than in the last 1050 chapters of this damn manga. its great
ok
where can i read viz chapter,?