Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1000 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1000 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1000 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1000 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Warning to everyone- from here on out we’ll be a lot stricter regarding spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Any mention of spoilers will result in a temp ban, the length of time depending on the severity of the spoilers.

That includes things like bumping a thread topical to the spoilers. If we use last chapter as an example, there was a lot of bumping Whitebeard threads with comments that while not explicitly spoiling anything, still gave away what happened in the chapter. That’ll be a ban from now on. If, for example, Zoro or Sanji do something and people go to a thread and start commenting “lol, look at the spoilers”, that’ll be a ban.

Yes, most users read spoilers, but you should still be considerate of those who don’t.

Like me

Who has both the power and despotic inclination to ban you

Merry Christmas

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
From Korean leaks and confirmed by Redon
Thank you!!

1000화는 알다시피 1/4(월)에 발매될 잡지에 실릴 거라

정식 발매일보다 앞주 금요일에 번역이 풀리는 현재 상황상

이번 주는 잡지 휴간인 거(= 12/28(월) 발매가 휴간인 거)고...

아무튼 1000화 나오고 다음 호에는 1001화 휴재 없음..

1000화 제목은 "밀짚모자 루피"
- Chapter 1000 Title "Strawhat Luffy"

from @ScotchInformer
- There is no break for next chapter (Chapter 1001) from Eiichiro Oda, but there is a break from the Weekly Shonen Jump Magazine.
- Chapter 1001 will be leaked completely on January 15, 2021.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
New Update from Korean leaks, Thank you!!
Translation coming soon.

* 시실리안, 이누아라시 총사대의 도움으로 루피 5층에서 옥상으로 직행.

* 마르코가 킹과 퀸의 공격 막고 조로를 옥상으로 날려버림.

* 야마토 왈, 오뎅의 항해일지에 "20년 이후 미래인 이 신세계에 젊은 강자들이 밀려들 거다"로 적혀 있었던 듯.

* 야마토 회상. 에이스가 루피의 꿈에 대해 말했던 것을 떠올림.

에이스 왈, 루피가 그 꿈을 말했을 때 에이스, 사보도 웃었지만 자신들도 루피가 해낼 거라고 생각한다고 함.

그러니 웃지 말라고 하는데 야마토는 그건 해적왕이 했던 말이라고 웃지 않는다고 함.

야마토가 에이스에게 비브르 카드를 줌..

* "루피, 조로, 로, 키드, 킬러"와 "카이도, 빅맘" 대치 상태

* 카이도가 루피에게 "네가 무엇이 되겠다고 했는지 우리 앞에서 다시 말해봐라"고 함.

* 킨에몬과 아카자야 사무라이들은 로의 능력으로 옥상 밑으로.

* 킨에몬 일행과 와노쿠니에서 만난 사람들의 대사들 (루피 회상으로 추정)

* 기어 3 고무고무 레드록(Red Rock)으로 카이도 공격..

* 빅맘 왈, "네가 맞고 쓰러지다니 어떻게 된 거냐"

* 루피 왈, "난 몽키 D 루피. 너희를 넘어서.. 해적왕이 될 남자다"

Last edited:
- Luffy reaches the rooftop
- Marco blocks King and Queen's attacks and blows away Zoro to the rooftop
- Yamato recalls how Oden's journal talks about young powerful people entering the New World in 20 years time.
- Ace and Yamato talk about Luffy's dream
- Yamato gave Ace a vivrecard
- Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer vs Kaido, Big Mum
- Kaido asks Luffy about his dream again
- Law transports the Scabbards away from the rooftop to safety
- Seems like there is a Luffy flashback
- Luffy attacks Kaido with Gear 3 Red Rock attack
- Big Mom also speaks to Luffy
- Luffy makes his Pirate King declaration

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
New Update from Korean leaks.
Thank you!!

* 시실리안, 이누아라시 총사대의 도움으로 루피 5층에서 옥상으로 직행.

* 마르코가 킹과 퀸의 공격 막고 조로를 옥상으로 날려버림.

* 야마토 왈, 오뎅의 항해일지에 "20년 이후 미래인 이 신세계에 젊은 강자들이 밀려들 거다"로 적혀 있었던 듯.

* 야마토 회상. 에이스가 루피의 꿈에 대해 말했던 것을 떠올림.

에이스 왈, 루피가 그 꿈을 말했을 때 에이스, 사보도 웃었지만 자신들도 루피가 해낼 거라고 생각한다고 함.

그러니 웃지 말라고 하는데 야마토는 그건 해적왕이 했던 말이라고 웃지 않는다고 함.

야마토가 에이스에게 비브르 카드를 줌..

* "루피, 조로, 로, 키드, 킬러"와 "카이도, 빅맘" 대치 상태

* 카이도가 루피에게 "네가 무엇이 되겠다고 했는지 우리 앞에서 다시 말해봐라"고 함.

* 킨에몬과 아카자야 사무라이들은 로의 능력으로 옥상 밑으로.

* 킨에몬 일행과 와노쿠니에서 만난 사람들의 대사들 (루피 회상으로 추정)

* 기어 3 고무고무 레드록(Red Rock)으로 카이도 공격..

* 빅맘 왈, "네가 맞고 쓰러지다니 어떻게 된 거냐"

* 루피 왈, "난 몽키 D 루피. 너희를 넘어서.. 해적왕이 될 남자다"
Confirmed spoilers by Redon
Thank you!!
- Luffy reached the 5th floor, thanks to Shishilian and Inuarashi's group he can reach the roof.
- Marco blocks King and Queen's attacks and throws Zoro to the roof.
- Yamato says that Oden's "logbook" said that "The young pirates would arrive in the New World in 20 years."
- Ace remembers something Luffy told him about his dream, when Ace and Sabo laughed (maybe that scene from chapter 585?). Although they both believe that Luffy could do it.
- Ace tells him not to laugh, Yamato says he won't because the King of the Pirates said the same.
- Yamato gives Ace a Vivre Card.
- Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer Vs. Kaidou and Big Mom.
- Kaidou: "Say it again in front of our faces! What do you want to become?"
- Kinemon and the Red Scabbards go downstairs with Law's powers.
- Luffy remembers his friends from Wanokuni.
- Luffy attacks Kaido with the Gomu Gomu no Red Rock (looks like a new attack) in Gear 3.
- Big Mom to Kaido: "How did you let him hit you like that?"
- Luffy: "I am Monkey D. Luffy. I will surpass you and I will be the "King of the Pirates ".

Post automatically merged:

- The image is from the final attack, Gomu Gomu no Red Rock, using the Gear 3 (i assume it will be a giant version of the Red Hawk).
- The image could be similar to this, but Kaido in his base/human form

Last edited:
Thanks to redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,000 summary, one of the most special summaries I've written in all these years T_T

Chapter 1,000: "Straw Hat Luffy".

Luffy reaches the 5th floor of Onigashima and finds out that all of Kaidou's subordinates on this floor were defeated by the Minks (it seems Jack is nowhere). Luffy finds Shishilian and talks to him.

Shishilian: "Straw Hat, this is all we can do to help you."

Luffy: "It's OK! I don't forget how you gave your lives to protect Raizou."

Shishilian cries as Luffy walks up to the Top floor of Onigashima.

Cut to Live Floor, we can see Queen and King trying to stop Marco. Queen stretches his neck (like Inspector Gadget) to attack Marco, it seems he's a cyborg or something ike that. But Marco, in phoenix form, locks both King and Queen's necks with both of his wings. Then he throws Zoro up to the ceiling.

Cut back to Yamato. She says she picked up Oden's journal at the riverbank on the day that Oden's castle was burned. It seems someone saved it from the castle. Yamato tells Momonosuke she will give him the journal.

Yamato: "You were born on Shirohige's ship and then spent time on Roger's ship, right?
They once said that 20 years in the future, a new generation of strong people will emerge and come into the New World.
And that future is now!
I once thought Ace would be the one leading them, but when he died I realized something else..."

Flashback of the night where Ace and Yamato were drinking. Ace let slipped what Luffy said him and Sabo about "what he will do at the end of his dream" (in chapter 585). Ace panicked and told Yamato not to laugh at what he said or he won't forgive her.

However Yamato was in tears when she heard the words Luffy said, because she remembers that words are exactly the same words Roger said to Shirohige and Oden after his fight with Shirohige (in chapter 966). Ace and Sabo really believe Luffy can do it.

Yamato: "I won't laugh about it since there's a great man in Oden's journal who said exactly the same words Luffy said."

Ace: "A great man? Not bad. I'd love to drink with him."

Yamato: "Unfortunately he is dead."

Yamato then made Ace's Vivre Card and taught him what it can do. She said goodbye to him and told him the Vivre Card will bring them together again.

Back to present. Yamato tells Momonosuke that one day Ace's Vivre Card disappeared. After that she found out via newespaper that Ace was Roger's son and that he had a brother who's also a pirate.

Then Yamato explains to Momonosuke what Oden said in his journal regarding how the new generation of strong pirates will emerge to defeat Kaido 20 years in the future.

As she narrates, we see Luffy reaching the top floor of Onigashima to find Kid is already there, and Law used his powers to get there as well. Then we see Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer y Law in front of Kaidou and Big Mom in an epic double spread.

Kaidou: "Linlin, do you know what this brat once told me what he wants to become?"

Big Mom: "I know, he's an insolent. He once said it to me too when he destroyed my castle."

But Luffy walks past Kaidou and Big Mom without paying them any attention. Then he kneels down next to Kinemon, who was bloodied and lying on the ground along with other Red Scabbards.

Kaidou: "Hey brat. Say it again in front of our faces! What do you want to become?"

Luffy: "Sorry for being late, Kinemon."

Kinemon: “I’m so ashamed!
I cannot face Oden-sama in the afterlife anymore.
Luffy-dono, can I ask you to bear the burden of Wanokuni for us?”

Luffy: "Of course I will do! This is my friend's country!!"

Kaidou swings his kanabo at Luffy. Luffy tells Law to help transport the Red Scabbards to the floor below. The he jumps and avoids Kaidou's attack.

Luffy actives Gear 3, then we see flashes of Wanokuni characters' faces and voices until now (Momonosuke, the Red Scabbards, Yasuie...). Then Luffy uses a new attack called "Gomu Gomu no Red Rock" (ゴムゴムの業火銃拳 (レッドロック)) to punch Kaidou in the face. Kaidou's face is on fire as he falls down.

Big Mom: "Hey, what the hell are you doing Kaido!?
How can you be punched down like this!!"

Luffy: "I am Monkey D. Luffy.
The man who will surpass both of you...
and become the "Pirate King"!!!"

End of Chapter. No break in next issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.