Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't be this ignorant... Cinera's post was a sarcastic post, so I literally went in and made a sarcastic post myself, to add to his sarcastic post.

My post about the Tiger and the Dragon was to emphasize the point that Luffy is more connected to Kaido, than Zoro is, because you asshats seem to have thought Zoro had a bigger connection to him, while using the "Tiger vs Dragon" argument.

And Killer and Zoro vs King can still happen. Unless you think Marco is beating King and Queen at the same time, and there is no chance of King making it to the battlefield. :kayneshrug:
If you resort to name calling during a debate, you have lost already.
- Confucius or Einstein or some smart fuck

I tire of this, i think i already made fun of sanji fans enough, i feel that i already had my revenge against those who said "Zoro will fight Whos who/Queen, im satisfied....Can we get pics pls? I wanna see kaido get gearthied in the face, and i cant see shit in that drawing.
:neesama:
So you attack Sanji for revenge? No need to hold so much grudge man, be happy :christmwai:

If you resort to name calling during a debate, you have lost already.
- Confucius or Einstein or some smart fuck
Yeah, well sometimes you have to use a few choice words when people decide they are going to try and spin your narrative to suit their agenda. @HA001 knows full well I've always said there was a chance of Zoro cutting Kaido. Him playing dumb now, and using quotes out of context is a poor mans tactic.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You can't be this ignorant... Cinera's post was a sarcastic post, so I literally went in and made a sarcastic post myself, to add to his sarcastic post.

My post about the Tiger and the Dragon was to emphasize the point that Luffy is more connected to Kaido, than Zoro is, because you asshats seem to have thought Zoro had a bigger connection to him, while using the "Tiger vs Dragon" argument.

And Killer and Zoro vs King can still happen. Unless you think Marco is beating King and Queen at the same time, and there is no chance of King making it to the battlefield. :kayneshrug:
No cineras TITLE was sarcastic the post was full of evidence why zoro would fight kaido
your petty response was because you didnt think he would.

The second one is your thread in your own words on why zoro wouldnt FIGHT kaido
which leads into the third that said he has no reason to FIGHT kaido but orochi instead

And Killer and luffy vs King can still happen. Unless you think Marco is beating King and Queen at the same time, and there is no chance of King making it to the battlefield.

not only can you not handle the fact you got bodied you tried lie about it too.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah, well sometimes you have to use a few choice words when people decide they are going to try and spin your narrative to suit their agenda. @HA001 knows full well I've always said there was a chance of Zoro cutting Kaido. Him playing dumb now, and using quotes out of context is a poor mans tactic.
No you only said that after orochi died
im not gonna forget the shit you were saying first

No cineras TITLE was sarcastic the post was full of evidence why zoro would fight kaido
your petty response was because you didnt think he would.

The second one is your thread in your own words on why zoro wouldnt FIGHT kaido
which leads into the third that said he has no reason to FIGHT kaido but orochi instead

And Killer and luffy vs King can still happen. Unless you think Marco is beating King and Queen at the same time, and there is no chance of King making it to the battlefield.

not only can you not handle the fact you got bodied you tried lie about it too.
If you say so, because you know the point I was trying to make better than me.

Keep dodging the fact that you know I've said it's possible Zoro would cut Kaido on multiple occasions though.

I won’t use that against you regardless. But that Zoro is not a Tiger or is not relevant was a poor take. Given the stipulations and parallels zoro has been given, compared to the likes of Ryuma and Oden, you’d have to be naive to not at least give it a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.