Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Kaido isn't the King of Beasts for nothing, he is clearly enjoying this fight for now, I said it before but this isn't the last fight against him and he will show the Supernovas why he is called the World Strongest Creature very soon.

The alliance isn't winning him against Kaido and Big Mom, not on Onigashima and not while the two Emperors are allied with each other.

Luffy feats against Two emperor's: Luffy hurt Kaido with engraged G3 named attack. Luffy got saved by Zoro from all-out fast name attack from Big Mom. Luffy got tagged by Kaido even though using future sight. Law saved Luffy from Kaido. Luffy got hit by weaker and slower prometheus named attack. Luffy teamed up with Law and Kid using G4 and his attack did nothing.

Zoro feats against Two Emperor's: Zoro blitzed Big Mom all-out prometheus fast named attack. Zoro scared Big Mom. Zoro speed blitzed Kaido and Kaido couldn't block even though he tried. Zoro didn't go all-out on Kaido and Kaido still praised him. Zoro cut Kaido casually.

Now tell me who had the better feats?

Also, enma doesn't give speed boost, and Zoro is blitzing Yonko's. FS means nothing to Zoro.

Wow Kaido isn't the King of Beasts for nothing, he is clearly enjoying this fight for now, I said it before but this isn't the last fight against him and he will show the Supernovas why he is called the World Strongest Creature very soon.

The alliance isn't winning him against Kaido and Big Mom, not on Onigashima and not while the two Emperors are allied with each other.
So Kaido will murder the people of the flower capital?
Oda will drag Wano til chapter 1100?

Be real he wants to get done with OP WITHIN 5 YEARS

Both of them are going down in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.