Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Btw I don't believe that Zoro's attack would have killed Kaido but it would have done significant damage hence why the attack was portrayed as something Kaido has to avoid.

Hence why Oda had Kaido shiver, same Kaido who was welcoming all the attacks from Luffy, from Kidd, from Killer even gamma knife from Law without an ounce of worry.

And Big Mom was also not worried about those attacks, to Big Mom it was Kaido playing with his food.

It is not just my opinion, it is the way story telling works, the way Oda has set up those attacks.

Zoro's Attack that Kaido dodged >>> Red Roc >>> All other attacks on Roof top so far.

@sanjikun @KAIDO D. STRONGER

I don't know how much damage it would have done exactly but certainly more than that combined attack from Scabbards that failed to open the scar because Kaido even welcomed that attack.

So I would say it would significantly wound him, perhaps as much as Oden wounded him perhaps slightly less.
Yes, we will agree with that. This would have caused significant damage. I don't think this attack has the AP level of TOGEN TOTSUKA, who was unable to split Kaido in two.

What does wind getting through Kidd’s magnetic field have to do with Kidd’s ability to repel and attract METAL. Anyway the wind slice means nothing since he can easily put it back together. Kidd has never shown the ability to control wind lol he controls metal. Why did you act like Kidd not repealing wind confirms Kidd would have no affect on Zoro’s swords? Stop reaching hater.
you still didnt get it

if Kidd's magnetic field was that strong as the fans hyped it to be, his arm shouldve rebuild immediately. but the fact it doesnt. Its not about wind

Fact of the matter is we just don't know how much damage there would have been. Anything else is just fucking speculation.

Like we're not going to make shit up because you guys are impatient. Zoro will show what he's capable of. Just wait.
No because you are ignoring obvious portrayal and context clues and that is disrespectful to the author in general.

He decided to have Kaido weclome all attacks but draw Kaido shivering against Zoro's attack.
He decided to have Kaido specifically avoid Zoro's attack among all other attacks and comment about Oden.
He decided to have Big Mom specifically make a worrisome face and tell Kaido to make sure to avoid that particular attack saying this is no special Katana.

Even the way that attack was drawn with by far the biggest DC on the roof top yet.

It was meant to be the strongest attack this chapter because it was drawn that way. I am not jumping the gun here, if all that context was not there, you won't see me raving about Zoro.

So far that attack has been given the biggest hype on roof top followed by Red Roc.

And everything else is portrayed as Child's play/Kaido playing with his food.

Whether or not Kidd and Law (And Killer) have something on that level remains to be seen but Zoro has just gotten started and his starting attack was supposed to be that powerful.

Why can't you be intellectually honest once and give Zoro props where props are due?
Post automatically merged:

Weren't the Yonko serious about Red Roc? Big Mom was in SHOCK. Kaido was like "what the fuck was that???"

Exactly right after Luffy had landed that hit, Kaido didn't try to dodge Red Roc.
Tho Red Roc was dangerous attack Kaido didn't know it was dangerous until it hit him.

Zoro's attack was dangerous and both Kaido and Big Mom knew it before Zoro even landed it.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Maybe Zoro is cutting exactly what he wants meanwhile Kinemon's emotions are getting the better of him and he isn't controlling his Ryuo to the best of his ability.
Who knows?
:yearight:
Well, it didn't matter if he was okay with his emotions, it was more efficient, don't you think?
You can attack and neutralize Kaido's breathing at once. It is certainly more efficient. Kinemon deserves praise.

Fact of the matter is we just don't know how much damage there would have been. Anything else is just fucking speculation.

Like we're not going to make shit up because you guys are impatient. Zoro will show what he's capable of. Just wait.
People can duscusd the potrayal of that scene. Its the furst time we have seen a Youkou seemed worried about another. Also its the 2nd time a Youkou warned another not to underestimate someone.(Shanks told WB to not to underestimate BB)

But why just with Zoro?
Why is it that every single excuse in the book is used to try to dismiss all that Zoro does?

First it was..Oh it is Oden's power, Oden's dormant Haki.
And now straight up trying to deny the feat itself?

@Jo_Ndule did both thing btw goes to show you how dishonest he actually is.
Post automatically merged:

@KAIDO D. STRONGER How do you think Zoro's attack today compares to King Kong Gun?

you still didnt get it

if Kidd's magnetic field was that strong as the fans hyped it to be, his arm shouldve rebuild immediately. but the fact it doesnt. Its not about wind
What in this chapter indicated that Kidd would not be able to control Zoro’s metal swords? I don’t see how Kidd not putting his arm together “fast enough” correlates with Kidd disarming Zoro.

Well, it didn't matter if he was okay with his emotions, it was more efficient, don't you think?
You can attack and neutralize Kaido's breathing at once. It is certainly more efficient. Kinemon deserves praise.
It's not really about efficiency, it's about his intent.
Did he wish to cut precisely what he wanted to cut, or did he cut more than he desired by accident.
We probably won't ever know because the intent will never be clear.

What in this chapter indicated that Kidd would not be able to control Zoro’s metal swords? I don’t see how Kidd not putting his arm together “fast enough” correlates with Kidd disarming Zoro.
Why would Kidd be able to use his magnet to overpower physical strength of man who can cut and lift mountains?
Zoro is literally in close proximity to Kidd and Kidd is using Magnetic powers and it isn't doing shit to him. Hell even Killer wasn't fazed when Kidd was collecting all the scrap metal he could.

if you study physics in High school, you should know that force is proportional to the acceleration, if his arm doesn rebuild fast enough, it means he lacks forces, and to disarm Zoro Kidd will need forces. zoro's force overcome kaido's force easily, while on the other hand kidd's force couldnt defend from the same force that kaido used on zoro

No it fucking isn't. We had multiple panels of Big Mom being in shock at Kaido taking Red Roc. Like stop making shit up.
She was shocked when Kaido was dropped and took damage. Before Luffy landed that hit neither Kaido nor Big Mom gave a shit.

Red Roc was hype but not as hype as Zoro's attack this chapter because it was too strong for Oda to even show that yet because he isn't read to have such significant damage to be dealt to Kaido yet.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Maybe, I hope not or else Zoro is too overpowered.
Tho TOGEN TOTSUKA and attacks even superior will be coming soon.
This was obviously Oda just warming up with Zoro.
TOGEN TOTSUKA were 2 SHISHIO swords. The AP of this is crazy, see enma the madness it is, now join enma with "ame no habakiri " and by the way assign monstrous strength plus AP and Ryou from ODEN. It's insane. This attack by ZORO could cause significant damage, but it is still far from the junction of enma and AMENO.

Why would Kidd be able to use his magnet to overpower physical strength of man who can cut and lift mountains?
Zoro is literally in close proximity to Kidd and Kidd is using Magnetic powers and it isn't doing shit to him. Hell even Killer wasn't fazed when Kidd was collecting all the scrap metal he could.
I’m talking to the guy who used Kidd getting cut by wind as proof he can’t disarm Zoro. I don’t see how not repelling wind correlates with controlling metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.