How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Can you read fuckin liar? I already posted this before;

Zoro Novel: ''One marine claims that the strongest swordsman in the world is definitely Mihawk, the other marine claims it's Zoro. They witnessed their sword techniques in marineford and dressrosa. Mihawk cut down gigantic ice block. Zoro cut down gigantic Pica.''
''They start talking about other candidates: Vista, Shanks and Ryuuma. A marine says Vista was able to fight Mihawk equally for a short moment. Ryuma is strong, but he is already dead. According to another marine, Shanks is said to be the rival of Mihawk. He faced Akainu without fear. 2 of the marines have heard that Shanks is a very strong swordsman. But another marine says it's not that Shanks showed his great technique with his sword in Marineford.''
--- Translation by Sandman

They said this, mihawk is WSS because he cut gigantic iceberg, the other one say Zoro is WSS because he cut gigantic Pica.

This is where they said cutting a big thing is an option in being WSS.

Zoro novel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> delusional zoro wank of yours.

Take your L stfu.
and where the fuck does it say they choose who the actual wss Lerkan

Calling me a fanboy wont win you any arguments.....Like the ones i gave you but you ignore in hopes that i would get mad by being called a fanboy.
:cheers:
Zoro literaly say to Milhawk ''Teach me the way of the sword'', reread the manga and don't invent things just to fit you're imagination.

that was before the author confirmed several times that mihawk was the strongest swordsmen/powerful he can exert so much more
Jozu is more durable than kaido and left him with bruised

its the truth
Author never confirmed shit. You are lying to wank admirals over yonko, pathetic.

Only weeks ago you were saying yonko > mihawk, now you changed sides faster than X-Drake.

''One marine claims that the strongest swordsman in the world is definitely Mihawk, the other marine claims it's Zoro. They witnessed their sword techniques in marineford and dressrosa. Mihawk cut down gigantic ice block. Zoro cut down gigantic Pica.''
''They start talking about other candidates: Vista, Shanks and Ryuuma. A marine says Vista was able to fight Mihawk equally for a short moment. Ryuma is strong, but he is already dead. According to another marine, Shanks is said to be the rival of Mihawk. He faced Akainu without fear. 2 of the marines have heard that Shanks is a very strong swordsman. But another marine says it's not that Shanks showed his great technique with his sword in Marineford.''
Oda: Mihawk is the most powerful swordsmen

What claim? I said;
''Yes ''strong'' when it comes to swordsmanship,
What do you mean? swordsmanship is about your prowess in swinging your sword, it has nothing to do with strength

people can still fight without a sword; such as Luffy and Sanji.
So what? this has nothing to do with Mihawk being the strongest swordsman

And Vista was still equal to Mihawk.''
yes, equal to non focused Mihawk

You; mihawk has strongest title... :milaugh: No he does not. It's only about being a swordsman,
Yes, this is our point wtf, Mihawk is the strongest swordsman currently

people can still fight after dropping their swords, then mihawk's title would mean nothing for them. A swordsman can still be a fighter at the same time, which means mihawk's title is a very small and he can still lose against inferior swordsman, if that inferior swordsman is a better fighter than mihawk, which is why it's not weird to see Vista being equal to mihawk, because a fight is not all about being a swordsman, there are more to it, a lot more.
Headcanon, Fujitora is confirmed to be a swordsman, and he can fight without sword as well, yet Mihawk is the current holder of the title. Prime example is Cabaji, he could fight without sword, yet zoro said "i cant lose to you"

Status
Not open for further replies.