Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting out of hand and completely ridiculous.

Can't you just talk in a spoiler thread without fighting in petty and pointless debates about who's better between Zoro or Sanji and without insulting each other ?
We also need some pointless transphobia. Oh, and the mods are completely blind unless you use a naughty word.

I understand how toxic the spoiler threads are and acknowledge I am a part of it. Months ago, I tried mulitiple times including messaging mods to work on how to make it less toxic, after it got nowhere I gave up.

Reddit acts like their angels, not me, it's all out war every week. It's always been like this and always will be like this until Wano ends
Will be forever, nothing to do with wano itself.

r/OnePiece has 600k+ members compared to Worstgen's few hundreds so there's a whole different variety of comments there tbh. r/OnePiece sucks in a lot of ways but I would be lying if I say that Worstgen hasn't become a ZvS shithole, at least since the last 10-15 chapters with 90%+ of the comments related to it in some way or the other. The one thing that makes WG much better is free speech and criticism. Also, actually knowing the members and their 'agendas' (Lol) make the conversation much more engaging.
Honestly i don't mind some Z vs S trashtalk but man i feel like there is some people here who ONLY do that (from both sides) and even when the main conversation changes to something else there is ALWAYS be someone who's gonna bring back the debate to Zoro or Sanji which is why the forum turned out to a shit show...:josad:

The only way to solve that is to find a common ennemy.. let's talk about how everyone hate otama's plot :ihaha:

Honestly i don't mind some Z vs S trashtalk but man i feel like there is some people here who ONLY do that (from both sides) and even when the main conversation changes to something else there is ALWAYS be someone who's gonna bring back the debate to Zoro or Sanji which is why the forum turned out to a shit show...:josad:

The only way to solve that is to find a common ennemy.. let's talk about how everyone hate otama's plot :ihaha:
Yeah we should stop zoro vs sanji
Now let’s do Mihawk vs shanks

Tama is Wano's big meal ticket with her being conveniently linked to Ace, Luffy and Big Mom at the same time and her ability to tame Smiles users.

Status
Not open for further replies.