Status
Not open for further replies.
They are. They literally said that Zoro blocked Big Mom and that he made Kaido go hybrid last week. If that’s not dickriding then I don’t know.
- The chapter begins with Luffy's "Gomu Gomu no Kong Gatling" with which the previous one ended.
- After his attack, Luffy loses Gear 4 and cannot use Haki for 10 minutes.
- Big Mom uses her attack "Hahaba" (Mother Grandmother) against Luffy, but Zoro intervenes.
- Law uses the "Countershock" against BIg Mom.
- Kaidou uses an attack called "Vortex Wind" (or something like that) against Killer and Kid.
- Kaidou bites Luffy.
- Zoro uses the attack "Black Dragon Tornado/Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki" against Kaidou and saves Luffy again (it is the drawing he has made).
- Kaidou is damaged and notices Oden's sword.
- Kaidou uses another attack (does not give the name) that affects a large area.
- CP0 appears,
- Then they analyze the battle on a board with tiles. The samurai had 5,400 cash, they have lost 400. Kaidou had 30,000 and has lost 3,000.
- Kaidou's hybrid form appears.

Fact check first before talking shit.

- The chapter begins with Luffy's "Gomu Gomu no Kong Gatling" with which the previous one ended.
- Big Mom uses her attack "Hahaba" (Mother Grandmother) against Luffy, but Zoro intervenes.
- Kaidou uses an attack called "Vortex Wind" (or something like that) against Killer and Kid.
- Kaidou bites Luffy.
- Zoro uses the attack "Black Dragon Tornado/Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki" against Kaidou and saves Luffy again (it is the drawing he has made).
- Kaidou uses another attack (does not give the name) that affects a large area.
- CP0 appears,
- Then they analyze the battle on a board with tiles. The samurai had 5,400 cash, they have lost 400. Kaidou had 30,000 and has lost 3,000.

Its okay they know they just trying to do damage control, But it will all shatter once the chapter is out.

- Kaidou bites Luffy.
- CP0 appears,

My bad
It were the fans who said it, I got it confused. But it still doesn’t change the fact that they’re Zoro dickriders
Post automatically merged:

They were haters when they said all the bs about Sanji in WCI.
I wasn’t around back then. Was it that bad??

My bad
It were the fans who said it, I got it confused. But it still doesn’t change the fact that they’re Zoro dickriders
How? They only came around after Chapter 990, which is coincidentally the same time Zoro started to shine and sanji started getting barfed on.
Stop searching for ppl to scapegoat. Just accept that Sanji is performing dog shit currently

Status
Not open for further replies.