Beat Pica with help
He and Drake beat Apoo in 2v1
Beat Nerfed Killer while passing out

PH/DR Law > pre enma zoro
Wano Law >~ Enma zoro >= Killer > Pre enma zoro

But yeah...Zoro will surpass Kidd lol
Is literally funny to read
And I like Zoro, but is just not hia level

And WCI was a Food/Cooking Arc, guess who didnt fought the main antagonist?
And PH was a Doctor/Scientist Arc, guess who didnt fought the main antagonist?
And FMI was a Fishman Arc, guess who didnt fought the main antagonist?

And we can get with this through every arc.
Are you telling me Sanji wasn't the one who shine the most after Luffy.
PH was Law's arc, he shined the most after Luffy
Dressorssa was Law's arc, again, he shined the most after Luffy
WCI was a FOOD's arc, guess who shined the most after Luffy, oh right, a fucking cook
FMI didn't build around Jinbei, it was built around the union of the SHs.
Wano was fucking built around Luffy and Zoro's journey to make friends with the people of Wano, make connection to the people of Wano. Both of them gained their own unique way to hurt Kaidou.
Are you telling me Oda spent an entire first half of Wano building this shit up so that Kidd can outshine Zoro?

And WCI was a Food/Cooking Arc, guess who didnt fought the main antagonist?
And PH was a Doctor/Scientist Arc, guess who didnt fought the main antagonist?
And FMI was a Fishman Arc, guess who didnt fought the main antagonist?

And we can get with this through every arc.
Are you telling me Sanji wasn't the one who shine the most after Luffy.
PH was Law's arc, he shined the most after Luffy
Dressorssa was Law's arc, again, he shined the most after Luffy
WCI was a FOOD's arc, guess who shined the most after Luffy, oh right, a fucking cook
FMI didn't build around Jinbei, it was built around the union of the SHs.
Wano was fucking built around Luffy and Zoro's journey to make friends with the people of Wano, make connection to the people of Wano. Both of them gained their own unique way to hurt Kaidou.
Are you telling me Oda spent an entire first half of Wano building this shit up so that Kidd can outshine Zoro?

Now we are talking about EOS?

At the end of story, Zoro will be the second strongest (or maybe third, depending on the final antagonist). But for now? No, Kid is being there as Luffys rival.
One Piece is nearing the end lol. The time for Luffy and the straw hats pulling away has come.

The winner of this fight will decide who will be PK

J

Jo_Ndule

Marco is admiral level per the data book. King is fighting him equally so he is too.

YC 1 is admiral level :cheers:

Beckman even stronger:beckmoji:

Kata probaably weaker :whitepress:
:milaugh:

Nobody above Kata lacks CoC or top tier haki or top tier stats (not just 1 but 3 or more)

King and Marco aren't admiral level
Base King cant dominate RS sanji
Zoan King can't beat Sanji
King clowned by Izo
Can't KO Raizou

Marco lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Compared to Katakuri, King really gets no attention from Oda. Katakuri was so incredibly hyped in WCI, and here in Wano, people expected the same thing for King, but that is just not happening.
Because Katakuri was the "main antagonist" from WCI, not Big Mom. Big Mom was more like a "stage hazard" that they had to dodge.

I

Indigo

If Marco ends up full-on fighting King, it would be very illogical of him to tell Zoro that this war is for the new generation. Defeating King would mean the same thing as he's a part of the same war. Oda spoit Marco's cool line there if the 1v1 happens. And no, I'm not saying this because I want Sanji vs King. I already said that King should be too strong for Sanji and that it's too early for him to become a YC1+ character.

I don't know who King should end up fighting but if it's Marco, that would be pretty contradictory going by what Marco said.
Marco didn't tell Zoro this war is for the New Generation.

He only said to Queen and King that they are understimating this invasion, thinking they can't defeat Kaido, because they are PITTING AGAINST THE NEW GENERATION. Marco never says "This fight is ONLY for the New Generation", if he did, he wouldn't have interfered in anyway so far and would have left already, he wouldn't have clashed and tried to control Big Mom, he wouldn't have interfered with Queen's bullets effects, he wouldn't have put Zoro up there, he is a part of this war. This argument doesn't mean anything at all.

Go read that chapter and panel again. He isn't even talking to Zoro, but King and Queen, the ones he is facing,

Status
Not open for further replies.