Status
Not open for further replies.
After almost 20 years since Robin first defeated Yama on Skypiea (2002) and we get FINALLY at long last get a another Robin fight, and Oda has to make it 2v1, not 1v1.

:sighting:

The constant breaks and slow pacing of the Wano arc were already bad enough. As a Robin fan, Oda's 2v1 disrespect for Robin was the final nail in the coffin for me.

Brook already got a 1v1 against Big Mom. But Robin can't get a 1v1 against Black Maria? Bullshit. :seriously:

If this ain't sexist, its definitely robinist!

0/10 chapter
Trash Arc

#JusticeForRobin
#Robin1v1BlackMariaOrElse!

:whitepress::beckmoji:

Oda can do more with sanji, and potentially ussop than anyone else present.. he can reestablish the idea that Sanji is a pretty capable with his potential... and ussop some solo sniping to turn them tides like he did in enies lobby and Dressrosa.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
After almost 20 years since Robin first defeated Yama on Skypiea (2002) and we get FINALLY at long last get a another Robin fight, and Oda has to make it 2v1, not 1v1.

The constant breaks and slow pacing of the Wano arc were already bad enough. As a Robin fan, Oda's 2v1 disrespect for Robin was the final nail in the coffin for me.

Brook already got a 1v1 against Big Mom. But Robin can't get a 1v1 against Black Maria? Bullshit. :seriously:

0/10 chapter
Trash Arc

#JusticeForRobin

Calm down big boy lol

I'm in the same boat as you, but we have to be realistic. Black Maria is an ancient Zoan. It'd be an amazing feat for Robin to beat her even if it's with Brook's help.

0/10 chapter
Trash Arc

#JusticeForRobin

Oda is a known sexist. :kayneshrug:

He beat Pica with help
Needed his best attacks and help for Pica ...Pica!
This kind of braindead waste of space talk is the reason why we have some "quality" theories even now, like Oden spirit lives inside enma in a literal sense and gives Zoro his haki from the beyond.
:kayneshrug:
But hey, what to expect of a wanker of the traitor who keeps on betraying the crew at every oportunity he gets, the foolish cook just went and betrayed Robin.

Last edited:
This could be a fairly interesting chapter.

Robin and Brook teaming up against Black Maria, a F6. I wonder if we will see any more tag team battles. That is the current thing going on. Five supernovas against two Yonkos.

Where did you see King main attacks come from his sword? When so far he's been using his kicks and zoan form more... used his sword only once
Post automatically merged:

Which SN did Zoro beat?
Nerfed killer? Then got taken out too?
Beating Apoo in 2v1?

Zoro hasn't had a legit W on his own since Fishman arc
You're joking right? Oh dang you're serious.

Zoro beat Pica, his real body. You can't count the throw to reach Pica's golem since that didn't defeat Pica.

Zoro beat Hawkins. Yes, the manga tells us he won that battle. Don't try to give me that "Hawkins wasn't injured so he won the battle" BS. Having less injuries than your opponent after a fight doesn't mean you won.

A nerf Zoro beat a nerf Killer in a 1v2 battle. The fox was interfering during the battle. Nobody took Zoro out. Killer was the one on the ground unconscious after the battle. Zoro than moved on to finish the fight with the fox who forfeited and left.

So you going to talk about Zoro facing Apoo with Drake but you not going to do the same with Zoro she he is outnumbered. Doesn't really matter because Zoro still defeated Apoo easily.

All the battle he has been in post time skip and not a single opponent has pushed him beyond mid-difficult.

Are you honestly trying to suggest that King's beak and kick is his main attack? Oda tells us he's a swordsman and he carries a sword but because he has kick the opponent before he's not considered a swordsman. When have swordsman in One Piece become limited to only using their sword. Zoro has punch, kicked and even use a scythe during battle yet he is still a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.