Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he hits it with his wing, his forehead, or any other roast of his body.

Hence my point. The drawing is too little to tell.

Otherwise, even if I gave you the benefit, who cares if its a kick? He's in full zoan form and can't use a sword. My point still stands that we barely saw him fight in base and never saw him fight in hybrid. He has a meito. He IS a swordsman
... you're just being desperate to prove an illogical scenario.. that oda himself allowed the director to animate the whole scenario since he has his personal editor /scenario checker there like he said in the SBS.. . who arguably have more credibility than you fam...

and "we have barely seen him fight in base and he has a meito".... HE HAS A FUCKING MIETO AND IS FUCKING FIRING BULLETS... WHAT KINDA SWORDSMAN IS THIS LAD... again this is him against someone of his ilk... this is a high diff battle for both and he's not even using his "mieto" sword.. tho i dunno where u got that from.. it doesn't say anything about it being meito on OPwiki

Biy sanji really is trash though. Dude was even showed crying with relief when Robin came. Again Robin was not there to begin with which means there was 0 reason for sanji to take that level of abuse. Dude could have used hell memories burn the webs and simply run hide dodge or even use his raid suit to shields or invisibility since he doesn't hit women. But instead oda writes him as trash. And people really try comparing zoros portrayal with Sanji's?

I

Indigo

Biy sanji really is trash though. Dude was even showed crying with relief when Robin came. Again Robin was not there to begin with which means there was 0 reason for sanji to take that level of abuse. Dude could have used hell memories burn the webs and simply run hide dodge or even use his raid suit to shields or invisibility since he doesn't hit women. But instead oda writes him as trash. And people really try comparing zoros portrayal with Sanji's?
Or you know, just break a hole in the wall by kicking and then leave? :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.