Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, THATS Hyougoro? Lmao what the fuck, did he just revert back to being a badass?

And yea thats possible. I figure all the Supernova will be against the Yonko by the end anyway (already suspecting Hawkins flipped sides and has a plan with Law.)
That's Hyogoro man don't know what the fuck happened, dude just went berzerk off panel lmao
But now that I think about it Drake could just be reacting to Sanji's voice/words.. but wouldn't explain why Apoo attacks don't affect him

Law-Hawkins is something I suspect since a lot, what I don't get is why he snitched Drake tho
That thing debunked everything I thought about Law-Hawkins collaboration
Could still happen mid-war tho

And Ulti and Page One are running after Nami, Usopp, Tama who just were where Franky and Sasaki were
Just like Yamato

Is Page One actually going to be Yamato's fight this chapter?
And Sanji's going to actually low diff Jack and then Queen or King?
Sanji couldnt even low diff P1, do honestly think he has the AP to low diff Jack?

He might surpass base cat/dog if he's lucky when fighting Jack.

And Ulti and Page One are running after Nami, Usopp, Tama who just were where Franky and Sasaki were
Just like Yamato

Im really starting to think Sanji may defeat 2 Calamities this arc.

Just like Yamato

I feel like Oda having Yamato clash with Ulti twice was sort of the drawing line that they probably won't fight again. Honestly no way to back that up, but something tells me those two are being reserved for the weak trio, even though they deserve more physical fights (which is why I at least advocate Chopper)

Status
Not open for further replies.