Status
Not open for further replies.

he will decimate them if it lands
he can just get others who arent in the capital.
Sorry I saw that after. Mentioned that i think the island will crash before it gets there or somewhere else. Potentially due to something happening on the roof, but not before the fight is over.

Oda generally likes to involve the public in the country's problems, so far they have no idea what is happening which leads me to believe they will be terrorized another way (ala the Numbers destroying the capital like they have before or by Orochi's hand somehow if he's alive)

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
King of a king of king king sword queen sword sword king king sword king and king king of queen king king of the chapter king queen sword queen and king king queen sword sword style king king sword king queen king sword queen queen bed king king queen sword sword king sword sword style queen queen bed king king queen sword sword queen queen sword queen king king bed sword sword style king king sword queen king queen queen bed king king queen sword sword style

Zolo

Cope Doctor
King of a king of king king sword queen sword sword king king sword king and king king of queen king king of the chapter king queen sword queen and king king queen sword sword style king king sword king queen king sword queen queen bed king king queen sword sword king sword sword style queen queen bed king king queen sword sword queen queen sword queen king king bed sword sword style king king sword queen king queen queen bed king king queen sword sword style
Sanji

J

Jo_Ndule

proof that marco is top tier, king, queen, perospero team up on him. that is like 3,7 billions worth of bounties vs marco. yet people say he is yc 1 lol, he is clearly top tier right after yonkous
Yeah
Proof that Apoo is Top YC
Zoro 320 + Drake bounty = 500-800M+ to take him down

That's not how it works since nobody is having struggle or going all out to beat Marco
Marco using hybrid while the YCs aren't

The chapter begins with an overview of war in general. The tobiroppos are using hybrids, calamities too, and finally Kaido hybrid appears on the last page, with the SN fallen on the ground and Onigashima in the Capital of Flores.
End of 3 act.

Status
Not open for further replies.