Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually im confused right now, Kizaru has been portrayed to take on the right hands, whilst aokiji the weaker ones
Oda tries to tell us a difference in strength when kizaru is 1 inch taller than akaniu, whilst aokiji 3
Post automatically merged:

Navy are the outward face of the WG, their greatest military force, their best individual fighters cmon
it just say outward face of WG, not greatest military force dude.. think about it why wg could find replacement for 2 seat admirals so easily.. We know nothing about wg yet, be it it's power or anything else.. gorosei or im could be powerhouse all along.. kind like kaguya in naruto..

for once use your logic, not your bias

I'm ok with Yamato joining the crew, we definitely need a strong lady that is a physical fighter, but she has to stop that Oden thing. She is Yamato not a dead man
I mean, how many straw hats changed when they joined the crew. Just about all but Usopp had some character development when they officially joined because of Luffy. I can see Yamato saying there’s no need for Oden now that Wano is free when Momo becomes shogun and Kaido is defeated.
Post automatically merged:

I like onigashima so far, but can’t defend the pacing tho
Pacings rough but I feel that’s because we reading weekly tbh I can’t even imagine how reading Enies lobby or Marineford must have been weekly...

Status
Not open for further replies.